Thread: premix kaw zxi 1100 2000
03-14-2009, 07:20 PM #1
premix kaw zxi 1100 2000
how a can make premix my zxi 1100 only have 3 lines for the carburator
03-15-2009, 09:10 AM #2
- Premix the fuel in the tank and run the ski long enough to ensure the premixed fuel/oil is all the way through the fuel system.
- Remove the oil pump, and install a block off plate.
- Remove the oil lines from the carb nipples and cap with vacuum caps.
- It may also be necessary adjust the carb. The oil displaces a small amount of fuel so, and could push the engine a little to the lean side so, be sure to keep an eye on it and adjust as needed.
- If you plan on removing the oil tank, you will need to secure the oil tank float so it fools the ski (into thinking there is oil in the tank.) A couple of zip ties will generally do the trick.
OR, you can just plug the pump supply line coming from the tank and keep enough oil in the tank to keep the warning light/limp mode from coming on.
I think that pretty well covers it but someone else may have something more to add/correct.
03-23-2009, 07:41 AM #3
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By lc86 in forum Kawasaki Open DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:35 AM
By Marineking in forum Kawasaki ClassifiedsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:13 PM
By Piranha Performance in forum Kawasaki Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 09:37 AM
By cadltrk in forum Kawasaki Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:33 AM
By stingray152003 in forum Kawasaki ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:04 PM