Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RXP-X or FZR

+1

RXP-X or FZR

I had a an 08 SHO and RXP-X which I just lost in a divorce but any freaking way Im not bitter. I cant decide on which ski to buy now. Another X or go with the FZR. The reason I a cant decide is because I really like the looks of the Z and Im sure the ride is better. The X is not the best riding ski if its choppy but its faster. The RXP is just stupid fast plain and simple. It was alot faster than the SHO. The FZR seems to be in the middle of the two, a bit faster than the SHO but still behind the Z. I see where R&D has a performer engine kit for about a grand for the Z. Queston 1, do you think this kit would bring the Z to the RXP's level? Qustion 2, opinions on R&D's power plenum air fliter verses Rivas power filter kit.

+1
    You really should ride both before making a decision. I've ridden both and they are completely different skis.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    You really should ride both before making a decision. I've ridden both and they are completely different skis.

This.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    I totally agree.

If you're not afraid to mod, the FZR is going to be kickin the X's ass in my opinion . Riva already has a kit with 300+hp and the new stuff is coming every day for this beast. Once you mod the FZR just a bit it's going to be faster, handle better and be much better in the chop than the X IMO.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    If you're not afraid to mod, the FZR is going to be kickin the X's ass in my opinion . Riva already has a kit with 300+hp and the new stuff is coming every day for this beast. Once you mod the FZR just a bit it's going to be faster, handle better and be much better in the chop than the X IMO.
    +1.....the FZR is going to be the new standard....but it will need mods to get there. The P-X is smokin from the factory. That's the difference. Otherwise...read m-Powers thread. The P-X is fastest from the factory..its a great ski.....i just absolutely hate the handling of the SD hulls. Yammi all the way baby......

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    +1.....the FZR is going to be the new standard....but it will need mods to get there. The P-X is smokin from the factory. That's the difference. Otherwise...read m-Powers thread. The P-X is fastest from the factory..its a great ski.....i just absolutely hate the handling of the SD hulls. Yammi all the way baby......
    Sorry but, where did you get the information that PX is fatest from factory?

Quote Originally Posted by pituco View Post
    Sorry but, where did you get the information that PX is fatest from factory?
    Sorry...u know something the rest of us dont? Please link ur source and i'll stand corrected......

we just had the variety club jet trek here. bout 700kms on skis fundraising for sick kids.
    think they raised 150k

anyway, word is (with 60 or so witnesses) that the fzr was slightly faster in the drags, top end and the rough stuff, this could have inflated from one drag race won though lol
    guinness records officials were not there though, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    we just had the variety club jet trek here. bout 700kms on skis fundraising for sick kids.
    think they raised 150k

anyway, word is (with 60 or so witnesses) that the fzr was slightly faster in the drags, top end and the rough stuff, this could have inflated from one drag race won though lol
    guinness records officials were not there though, sorry
    wow...if that's true thats amazing!!!!!

Down 45 hp from the factory and it's beating the P-X!!!!*That FZR hull is going to be the new standard in the industry if that is true........wow...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information