Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59

    solas concord 13-19

    Hi,what difference would i see if i swap the stock impeller with a solas 13/19? would it improve the top end? if so,how many mph gain? and how about the bottom end?


  2. #2
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    forgot to mension that i have a 2003 gp 1300

  3. #3
    "just sayin".. jetdave56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    JERSEY SHORE
    Posts
    4,502
    +1
    619

    solas 13/19

    don,t give up that holeshot ,you want some seadung eaten you for breakfast!?

    07gpr1300
    r&d rideplate/irmod1
    1200 intake riva
    riva pump seal
    riva ff exhaust
    leo,s holeshot/ no holes
    speedsauce/lubri-bond1

    half stock half beast*

  4. #4
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    forgot to mension that i have a 2003 gp 1300
    03 came with a 4 blade impeller and a 85 mm nozzle if you go with a 13/19 solas concord and use the 87mm nozzle you will gain a mile or so on top and a lot more bottom end.
    Yamaha sells the impeller and nozzle as an upgrade kit but i can't remember what the part number is. Before the 05 pump came out i use to install a lot of them and it was cheaper to buy the upgrade kit from yamaha then piece the impeller and nozzle separate.

  5. #5
    Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    1,608
    i am going to have a solas concorde 13/19 for sale this week, i haven't got it off my ski yet but I am upgrading. if you are interested in buying one PM me.

  6. #6
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    03 came with a 4 blade impeller and a 85 mm nozzle if you go with a 13/19 solas concord and use the 87mm nozzle you will gain a mile or so on top and a lot more bottom end.
    Yamaha sells the impeller and nozzle as an upgrade kit but i can't remember what the part number is. Before the 05 pump came out i use to install a lot of them and it was cheaper to buy the upgrade kit from yamaha then piece the impeller and nozzle separate.
    ok so is it better to buy a 2005 yamaha impeller then a solas?

  7. #7
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    i am going to have a solas concorde 13/19 for sale this week, i haven't got it off my ski yet but I am upgrading. if you are interested in buying one PM me.
    how much you want for it?

  8. #8
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by brisyl View Post
    ok so is it better to buy a 2005 yamaha impeller then a solas?
    no, wrong pump for that prop

  9. #9
    Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    1,608
    sent you a pm.

    '

  10. #10
    brisyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    681
    +1
    59
    ok so the best option would be a solas with a 87mm nozzle

    where would i found a good use r&d rideplate and crate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB solas concord 13/19 or 14/20
    By jplowman2005 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. WTB Solas Concord 13/19 for GP1200r
    By smacota1 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
  3. FS Solas Concord 13/19 set back & 13/20 set back
    By GP12Russ in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:25 PM
  4. FS....Solas Concord 13/19
    By need4pwr in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:25 AM
  5. FS: Solas Concord 13/19 Barely used!
    By HallPass in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •