Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trailer quality. Loadrite Versus Venture

What are you opinions on Venture Double trailers specifically vw 2000 and a typical loadrite double? Doesnt 900$ for a brand new venture double sound like a great deal then?

+1

trailers

Quote Originally Posted by zpeters View Post
    What are you opinions on Venture Double trailers specifically vw 2000 and a typical loadrite double? Doesnt 900$ for a brand new venture double sound like a great deal then?
    Stay away of Venture trailers,poor desing,cheap materials and 2000lbs axle is not enough for todays 4-strokes.

+1
    I haven't had any problems with my loadrite. Its held up real well. Just make sure you put your bearing buddies on so you dont have to change your bearings every season.

+1
    PM Pale Rider about Venture trailers... He had to buy a new axle for a brand new 08' Venture... I don't think he's real happy with that trailer..

Personally, I will never own another load rite either... To many friggin' bolts.. Like it was put together out of an 8 year old's Erector set.. Someone needs to teach those boys at Load Rite how to weld.. Also, their tube is only galvanized on the outside so they rust out from the inside out...which sucks for us salt water folk...

+1
    I seen what you drive son... If I had Zack Peters money Id rock a triton. STep up homie!

+1
    If possible, stay away from trailers that are constructed with tubing. It will collect water (welds leak) and will rot from the inside. But a trailer that is made from channel or I-beam. Galvanizing is well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ View Post
    PM Pale Rider about Venture trailers... He had to buy a new axle for a brand new 08' Venture... I don't think he's real happy with that trailer..

Personally, I will never own another load rite either... To many friggin' bolts.. Like it was put together out of an 8 year old's Erector set.. Someone needs to teach those boys at Load Rite how to weld.. Also, their tube is only galvanized on the outside so they rust out from the inside out...which sucks for us salt water folk...

holy cow!
    Yes, they both SUCK!!!

Blowedrite just BLOWS!!! I don`t care what Timmae says!...LOL...

after spending 850 for the venture I had water in the hub and it was not the seal, it was welding slag on the axle shaft that some bozo at the plant tried grinding off and left less material, so water poured in...

another 200 spent on an axle, hardware, hubs and another 300+ for new alum wheels with radials...

Last edited by Pale Rider; 06-05-2009 at 06:01 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by xsockguyx View Post
    I haven't had any problems with my loadrite. Its held up real well. Just make sure you put your bearing buddies on so you dont have to change your bearings every season.
    the new double loadrite's have them stock

+1
    My 94 Load Rite single is as mint as the day I bought it. Galvanized is the only way to go with steel construction.

I recently bought another galvanized 94 Load Rite, double this time, and it too as mint as new.

Can't comment on the Venture.

If you have the cash, buy a Triton for salt water use. Otherwise, why spend all the extra cash?

+1
    My SHO came from the dealer with a brand new Haul Rite trailer. Anyone ever heard of them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information