Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Seadoo Rxt iS??

Seadoo Rxt iS??

How does the new seadoo compare to a ultra in the chop?? whats the top speed? anyone ride it yet??

The production models aren't available until April. At the moment dealers only have the pre-production demo models.

The next best thing to a pat on the Back RXTUSMC's Avatar

08 RXT

The ride is in my opinion excellent. If you are looking for a flat water boat you can't beat it however the Ultra 250 is pulling away in rough water. If you want to see an up close race from the sky go to www.pwcoffshore.com and watch the 2008 Long Beach to Avalon and back race. That boat relay holds it's own in the rough water.
    But if you are looking for something for the family TO ENJOY BUT you want something that will run like your hair is on fire the Sea Doo RXT is hard to beat, most likely that is why the 09 is the exactly same ski as the 08. From what I have read there are no changes.

speed no problem after the 10 hour break in she will run 70 right out of the box.. I know, know the speed that it reads is not correct. so for the sake of hole shots lets say 65 and I 6'4 260lbs so if it's pulling my big ass for most of you maybe 67.9.. for me it says 70 hey,hey I happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RXTUSMC View Post
    The ride is in my opinion excellent. If you are looking for a flat water boat you can't beat it however the Ultra 250 is pulling away in rough water. If you want to see an up close race from the sky go to www.pwcoffshore.com and watch the 2008 Long Beach to Avalon and back race. That boat relay holds it's own in the rough water.
    But if you are looking for something for the family TO ENJOY BUT you want something that will run like your hair is on fire the Sea Doo RXT is hard to beat, most likely that is why the 09 is the exactly same ski as the 08. From what I have read there are no changes.

speed no problem after the 10 hour break in she will run 70 right out of the box.. I know, know the speed that it reads is not correct. so for the sake of hole shots lets say 65 and I 6'4 260lbs so if it's pulling my big ass for most of you maybe 67.9.. for me it says 70 hey,hey I happy with that.
    Umm, he is asking about the new iS models

+1
    The new iS should keep up well with the ultra's in rough waters if not better... I mean check the length!

+1
    I rode it and it will keep up with Kawi in the rough. The only thing holding it back is the GPS speedo limited at 65.

It is the largest ski out there.

Oh i see. In the Rxt iS does it have the same engine as the other Rxts? Will the mods on a regular rxt work on a rxt iS?

+1
    It has the same powertrain as the 255 hp X-ski's. I'm sure it will mod easily but it will require an ECU reflash to bypass the GPS speed limiter built into it. I believe powerchip is working on this or has a fix for it already.

It will be interesting to see what the new hull is capable of doing with the mods.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H2HO View Post
    I rode it and it will keep up with Kawi in the rough. The only thing holding it back is the GPS speedo limited at 65.

It is the largest ski out there.
    I hear the fix for that is easy, maybe we should all buy Canadian models(Non US models are not limited)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information