Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ultra150 Triple Pisser Install Qs

I am finishing up the triple pisser installation, and cannot easily get to the back side of the 45 degree bypass through hull fittings to secure the 3/8 hose with clamps.

How may triple pisser installers have used zip ties instead of hose clamps without having the hose become detached from the through hull fitting?

How much pressure is coming through the line?

With the tight clearance between the fittings (spaced 28mm on center), and given that the fittings are recessed in the hull, Im having a tough time figuring out how to engage a screwdriver with a hose clamp

Any advice is appreciated.

When I did mine I used 2 zip ties per fitting. Installed the zip ties with the fitting slightly outside the hull surface, then installled the fittings.

What hole size did you drill into your hull?

How did you seal the fitting against the hull?

I use a set of needle nose plires to chinch the zip ties up. Didny use any sealant, that way i could reaim them if needed. I have never seen one come off. I am running dual cooling with unrestricted head fittings and you can hear it pissing at wot wit no problems.

Do you run stock head or other inline restrictor?

No im running skiworx heads with no other restriction. The reason im running so much water is that its a level 2 with tripples on it. I do run a jetworks valves on the stingers to cut the water below 3k.

Got a diagram of the water circuit for your triples and jetworks kit?

What was done to the stinger/cooling system to support the jetworks valve mod?

The stinger of each pipe has a fitting to inject water from the factory. I modified my water log so it has 2 additional inlets then used the original inlet to go out to a jetworx valve. From there it goes to the jetworx then to a manifold with 1 in and 3 outlets. These go to each of the stinger fittings. I did a detailed write up on the dual cooling mod in the mods thread. I wouldnt suggest doing dual cooling unless you are running a level 2 or tripples. On most single pipes that would give you too much water and make the motor run too cold. The normal way to tap in the stinger mod is to just put a T in the existing cooling line then run it to the jetworx.

Id want to dry the waterbox below 3k. I have stock exhaust. Is the stinger mod required for me to do this?

Yes you would need to do the stinger mod to do that. Check skiworx out for the stinger mod.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information