Thread: 15/22R for Rxp

15/22R for Rxp

I was planning on installing the 15/20R for my ski but i see they recommend the 15/22r for the x boat my question is which prop will be better with my setup.

its a 07 rxp with a x-charger and riva gen-2 intercooler with all the supporting mods.

would rather get the correct prop the first time. i know there are a few guys with the x-charger on the rxp what are you running.

also i was thinking of upgrading to the riva x-charger pro-series impeller & housing shortly down the road. how will this effect the impeller.

Sorry for all the questions

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by meansvt00 View Post
    I was planning on installing the 15/20R for my ski but i see they recommend the 15/22r for the x boat my question is which prop will be better with my setup.

its a 07 rxp with a x-charger and riva gen-2 intercooler with all the supporting mods.

would rather get the correct prop the first time. i know there are a few guys with the x-charger on the rxp what are you running.

also i was thinking of upgrading to the riva x-charger pro-series impeller & housing shortly down the road. how will this effect the impeller.

Sorry for all the questions
    The 15/20 should be fine for your set-up and if you upgrade the charger you can always pitch the 15/20 accordingly.

Question

what effect what the 15/22 have on performance

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    The 15/20 should be fine for your set-up and if you upgrade the charger you can always pitch the 15/20 accordingly.
    he's got an xcharger so it's an upgrade already...i think thats why he's asking if he should go with the x boat prop upgrade.

I have same mods and i'm starting out with a stock x prop. You can buy a take off from Riva for 125 bux..zero hours.

+1
    Im running stock 15/20 atm and it need some adding to it for perfect rpm but im going to have it re worked so that it is aimed more at holeshot and not top speed. I would get the 15/20 there are peeps with alot more mods running that prop just with differnt pitches. You are most likely to have to pitch it to get it just right and some1 who know what they doing can completly re-shape a prop for your needs. I was reading that the 15/20 was a good place to start coz of the original casting was better in some way or another. I think the 15/22 is the best prop for the X boats coz it is just about right for a stock ski or like stage1 (air filter, free flow, grate ect ect) R88

+1
    I can only speek for my set up and not others. I am running a untouched--bought new from Riva 15/22/R in my 2006 RXP with the usual stage three kit with a "B" kit supercharger. Am running consistant 82-83 MPH at 8500 RPM with 14.2 lbs of boost with great hole shot and acceleration. A stage one or stage two set up will not turn this prop.

Thread Information