Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

bad day just got really bad and theh turn in to a nightmare

hey everyone just quickly , yesterday on the way to the beach my car done ha head gasket call a tow truck and then called a friend to come get me and we deicded might as well go and try to have some fun , jumped on the ski the thing was running like a little monster , my mate asked if he can go for a ride i didnt have the learner key so told him to be carefulll cause u can get hurt , well5 mins in to the ride he jumped a wave on a angle went over the handle bars we had to swim to get him out he was in a lot of pain so they took him to the hospital i stayed back i was going to get someone else to come pick me and the ski up , thought i go for a last ride headed out to sea about maybe about 2 ks caught a big cargo ship done a few jumps from its wake thought i head back as i started tthe ski stalled started it up again maybe got 3 mt and shut off would not crank over i pulled the seat back to see if anything was wrong on the inside somehow the dip stick was off half way and there was oil everywhere knew i was in big trouble opend my glove box for my phone oooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps i left it in my friends car and to my luck not a single boat in sight and it was getting dark and the sea was starting to turn a little nasty and to top it off i was in the shipping lanes , after a couple of hours of drifftting in the dark(thanks god towards land) maybe it was my imaginatio hearing all the loud splashes and when i was about 500 mt out thought ufkc this jumped grabbed the ski by the nose and swam with it back to shore , i left the ski on the beach to get some help and when i came back my seat was off and the skii was full of water
    and apprently my mate has got internal bleeding

and thats my adventure

Unhappy

so know i have the ski back i pulled the sparklplugs out cranked it over it just dosent sound right, before tthe pistons where in tune now sounds like there going around 1000000000 ks and hour , i thinking either hydrolocked or probably something worse anyone got any clues

+1

and anotheting i evenr got any error codes come wtfuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk??????????????? ? it hought my display would tell me if anything was wrong

BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    +1
    Rule numb 1. Never let a freind ESP an inexperienced friend ride your ski

Rule numb 2 never jump waves by yourself.

Rule numb 3 becareful you could put your life on the line.

Glad your ok. Hope your friend is ok.

+1
    thanks for reminding me how good it is to be me.

best wishes for you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrojunkie View Post
    Rule numb 1. Never let a freind ESP an inexperienced friend ride your ski

Rule numb 2 never jump waves by yourself.

Rule numb 3 becareful you could put your life on the line.

Glad your ok. Hope your friend is ok.
    Rule numb 4 dont try and have fun while your friend is on the way to the emergency room !

+1
    Hope your friend is ok, but I've read on here a few times of inexperienced riders hurting themselves or causing damage to a ski.

You have to really think twice about letting someone else drive your ski, espeically if they are out there alone. The only time I will let a buddy drive my ski is if I am sitting right behind him, with the lanyard attached to MY vest, just incase he gets crazy, I pull the plug....

+1
    Sorry to here of your friends injuries. I hope he recovers quickly. Have you checked the oil to see if it was milky colored? Did it blow all the oil out of the motor? It sounds like you're going to have to do a compression check at the least and probably tear the engine down to inspect. At least you're safe.

+1
    Josh, that wasn't an attack at you, accidents happen. I was just pointing that out for others... Also, I hope you car is ok!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information