Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

+1

Went to buy my FZR today and...

After going back and forth with the salesman for a while over a price that was over a grand more than what I could get it for from a dealer 2 hrs away, the finance manger comes out and asks who will provide service to the ski. I said you will since your right down the street. He tells me that if I dont but the ski from him, that I would get put in the back of the line if ever brought my ski in and that his customers get "taken care of" first!! Can you believe the nerve of this guy? I ripped him apart in front of every customer in the store and he just stood there in silence. So pissed, just had to vent. On a good note, I wound paying 13.4 otd w/ trailer from the dealer 2hrs away and I will pick it up next Saturday. I have now jumped ship from the the RXP. Lets see if this ZR is all its cracked up to be.

Midlothian Virginia USA ~ On the James River~
    +1

Thumbs down

Sorry to here this, What an %##$HOLE !!

Im looking to buy another new ski, where is this shop at so i dont wast my time there.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amadus98 View Post
    Im looking to buy another new ski, where is this shop at so i dont wast my time there.
    yeah....no sh-t!!! Let us know what dealer that was....

Wow, has some balls acting like that BEFORE they even get your money.

And... yet another reason to do maintenance/repairs yourself.

+1
    I hate the games they play at dealers. ooohhh man I would have paid money to see you chew that chump out...

+1
    I would have done the same thing. F'em. And I would drive my ski 2 hours to have it serviced. I don't understand how these types of dealers stay in business with those kind of tactics. You should report that to Yamaha -- they are not supposed to do that.

Good luck with your new ski!!!

+1
    Sorry to hear about that, but I love a good public ass chewing...

My buddy tried to ship a priority box regular... they said no you can't do that. So he went home and wrapped it in paper and took it back and tried again... (I was with him and the whole time laughing). So long story short, when he came back they threatened to open it to prove it was the priority box, my buddy threw a fit and the post master came out and said son we need to talk.

My buddy yelled no way I'm coming to listen to your shit, we aren't in high-school any more, I'll mail my package elsewhere (picture of the postmaster would have been priceless)... he did mail it a town over... and made it a point to go back and tell them he mailed it... Oklahoma small towners for ya... I've met some interesting folks...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by amadus98 View Post

The Yamaha dealership in Panama City FL. I called the salesman later and he was speechless; he knew that that dude cost him money. What makes this guy look like even more of a fool is the fact that I had 14 grand in cash, in a lock box,.... in my hand, AND they knew it. I mean the deal was done, we (myself, the salesman and another finace guy) were hashing out the last $500 bucks they were going to have to come off of. I'm glad it happened now; at least I know what that place is all about now so really he did me a favor and I got a much better deal by going back to Pensacola which is where I just moved from. Well worth the 2 hr dr. I stll cant believe it though. The dealership in Pensacola will treat you right if anyone on here is close. I bought my last 2 skis there. The dealership in Panama City is just right around the corner so thats why I went there.

+1
    Dealership are terrible. When i went to get my GPR the dealership it was towards the end of 07 so the dealership gave me a real low price for the ski i think they said $8000 plus tax w/ out trailer. I thought I was getting a great deal so the next day i went down ready to buy and some how by the end of the discussion they some how came up with a price about $10,000 with a trailer. I tried to get them to budge on the price and I got the same story of how they are going to lose too much money on me and they can't go lower it and they also forgot to tell me on the phone they didn't have any in stock and i would have to wait 2 more weeks for it to come in. I called a dealer that was a little bit farther away with the price I wanted to pay they agree and I was on the water 3 hours later.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information