Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

04 15F main wire harness needed

I am looking for a 15f main wire harness.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich12 View Post
    I am looking for a 15f main wire harness.
    you better state what year the ski is because there is a couple of different ones.

The ski mis a 2004. Thanks for the tip.

Where you located?

Skip,

Do you have one for sale? I am thinking about either making a new complete wiring harness or taking a spare one to redo the one on my 15f. Would be nice if we could just order the OEM connectors... The goal is so I can relocate my ECU to the front of the boat...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by strizki View Post
    Skip,

Do you have one for sale? I am thinking about either making a new complete wiring harness or taking a spare one to redo the one on my 15f. Would be nice if we could just order the OEM connectors... The goal is so I can relocate my ECU to the front of the boat...
    great to see you havn't given up on this boat.

Quote Originally Posted by strizki View Post
    Skip,

Then your going at this allllllllllll wrong. Save yourself the headache and just a wiring harness for an Ultra LX. It has bothe harneses in it. You could also order the starter/battery cables. You might have to take some plugs off your old harnes to match the new harness to older sensors.

My only consern would be the dash. Those are the plugs that Im believe would be different.

Nah I haven't given up on it yet... I just have lots of projects with too little time and money. Just had to buy a new bravo upper for my 26' baja, that was a couple thousand I didn't need to shell out. Plus I'm trying to get rid of my 99XPL to free up some cash. Don't think the 250 harness would help me out too much.... but I'm not sure... where exactly is it located on a 250? If its in the front of the boat then yeah it would probably do the trick. Would only have to mate it up to the different connectors I have (Thermo sensors, and map sensors). You happen to have an extra 250 harness you want to get rid of cheap?

Most sensors are the same between and 07 ULTRA "LX" .

Everything is up front. This is a shot with a mounting plate made and the stock tube removed. You'll want to move the battery as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7355.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.72 MB 
ID:	123265  

SKIP Sorry for not repling my computer crashed and it took some doing to get it back. I am located in NJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information