Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Not to brag, BUT....

I smoked a Seadoo RXP (2005 or 2006). Gave him 15 to 20 feet head start, even allowed him to take off before I did. 1 1/2 mile run and I ended up 20+ fee ahead of him by the time we were done. I know I don't have the fastest GPR or ski for that matter, but damn I got tired of hearing that guy run his mouth so I just had to shut him and his 80+ ski the fuck up. Needless to say, they didn't say much when we pulled back out. Mikel70 had a good laugh watching it. Funny thing was the guys dad was telling us everything about jetskis and how he's got a stage 2 on his rxp that makes it go 80+. So I beat him with my 70+ mph GPR, He should have never said "catch you this summer" when we were starting to leave. He could have been at the boat ramp bragging about how we didn't want any, but instead, he got embarrassed in front of everyone.
    By the way, that 800 SS grate is nice on the ski. But I did notice that the grate made the ski porpoise more than it use to. I also just bolted it straight in, no adjusting or nothing. I was very happy with the results, now just have to get it sitting in there right. Other than, the grate is a great addition to the ski, accelleration is much better than the r&d 800 grate. Also one thing I notice too was that I have this riva 1200 grate here and it works way better than the r&d 1200 grate. I can't figure out why, but I thought r&d made rivas grates?
    Oh well, this makes my 80th rxp I've killed so far,
    SHOOTER

+1
    go get em shooter !:

Cool! Why with his mouth did u give him a handicap?

+1
    nice job

Make a shim to drop the back of the SS grate a little bit. Some of them fit higher up in the shoe than the aluminum ones.

I have had a couple 1200 Riva grates that were faster than the R&D, but I have also had a Riva grate that bucked at 76+. Go figure.

+1
    Another 80mph RXP??? There's a rash of them running around....

We ain't got no fast RXP's to run around here this year...there's gonna a few triple pipers to watch out for but no RXP's.

I imagine their wallets will be empty by the end of the summer.

+1
    Well, you know, thats what the guy said his ski was, an 80+ mph rxp. I knew he wasn't that fast when he said he could just upgrade to the stage 3 setup and run 100 mph.
    I gave him the advantage because I knew he was full of shit. Plus I wanted to hurt his feelings. Even to get the rxp to the speeds my ski are at takes a lot more than just bolt on parts and to me thats what this guy sounded like. Tough guy at the boat ramp. I knew I'd beat him, it was just a matter of how badly.
    Woody, thanks for the tip, already knew it though. I just bolted it on just to see what it would do. Man you can feel the drag when you let off the gas FO SHO!!!! I was thinking of using some corner beed to make my shim, hahahaha
    SHOOTER

i'll check into getting you a sticker made up for the ski. we can add one after each RXP bites the dust. kinda like a fighter jet. Sorry i missed it.

+1
    nice kill i've been thinking about getting a sticker on the back of my ski saying "YOU LOSE", "SEE YA", "GAME OVER", or my favorite... "OWNED"

+1
    Nice, I love these stories.

+1

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information