Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    i will get all the rest i need when im dead corkycat's Avatar
    +1

Angry If you are a member then read this!!!!!!

hi all i thaught the tittle would get your attention!!!!
    heres a post you dont see all the time and im sure all you regular members will aprove of its content...........

well basically i have been a member on here now for roughly 4 months and the help, advise, and info has been endless..
    but how many of you actually know who helps? who offers good advice? who knows carbs? who knows engines? who goes out of the way or who just observes??
    im sure some of you are in the same boat as me that you have asked for help and people have offered help through pm... nobody see,s this and rarelly do people see if somebody has gone that extra to help!!!!!

this is where this post will come in... post who has helped you and in what way,, this way people can read this thread and understand peoples tallents and understand your thaughts on how the person is......heres mine

thanks to osidebill---helped me endlessly with my carb situation and convinced me to go premix....this guy is understanding and in the know!!!

wakeboardmuppit--- nice guy and shares info

philip gpr---sold me a 14/20 prop for my ski and told me what it would do to my ski and he was right in every part, nice friendly guy

beerdart---has endless info to share and is not tight sharing it, very helpfull guy

hydrotherapy---straight talking uk guy with quite a bit of knowledge and helpfull advice

97gpsleeper---helped with queries on my pals gp, helpfull advice

water woody---quick to answer any probs in a post with facts

wfo---same as above

rx951---when you cant find something you are looking for in a thread this guy just posts the thread right up in your face like it was there all along (wich it probably was) good guy

flyboy--- if a thread is going a bit peet tong then you can relly on this guy to sort the crap from the facts and post it!! good guy

izz0---another guy that will find you info you are looking for in the flash of light

iegpr---i like this guys straight talking in posts

fullboogie---takes no prisoners when he sees someone talking nosence in a thread and has good info to share..good guy

there are others that have helped me but these stick out from the rest,,, im sure you have had people help so please post who and what they did so hopefully this thread will help people wondering if what people say is reliable and if people are to be trusted (everybody on here should) and help newbies to look at threads they can trust...... i certainly want to thank everybody even if your name is not above

+1
    Thank you Corky.This is what makes our community strong.

+1
    hopefully people will post up their info and it will produce a good understanding of members for all new and old members it will also take the bitching out of sellers when they are slow to post or people dont hear from them,,, maybe people could use this thread as a quick reference to see if there has been any comments on the seller....OR the buyer. this would save people slating in posts as every reader could make their own mind up... it will hopefully bring people out of the woodwork that were shy to post or bring new members in with the warm hands they deserve...
    also what about a t shirt or something at the end of the year (or twice a year) for the person with the most credit??? maybe daft but just an idea..
    so come on post your info and comments

+1
    Thanks. This is what makes this the best pwc forum ever.

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    I just want to add that I as well read many posts in various sections. This is the only way to truly learn. You guys are great!

+1
    if i posted all the ppl. id prolly feel the server. two ppl first come to mind for me and thats kevin (water woody) and yudluz2 ( ben hermen) both are always there to answer questions. ive talked to kevin for hours on stuff.
    ive been finding that osidebill is a great help. i talked to him on the phone the other night. great guy and full info.
    Joe (crashhard) is always there and can always get parts i need. hes been a great help.
    i could be here for days so the ones who have helped me sorry for no mention but it take to long to list all.
    thanks
    trevor

Quote Originally Posted by bajaeater View Post
    if i posted all the ppl. id prolly feel the server.
    thanks
    trevor

+1
    Thanks Corky !!

+1
    [quote=
    i could be here for days so the ones who have helped me sorry for no mention but it take to long to list all.
    thanks
    trevor[/quote]
    once the thread got going it would run itself eg tommorow you might need some info and some random guy on here might give you it,, if you use the info then you could post 123 in here,,,,1 who your thanking 2 what they did and 3 what sort off attitude they had or have..... i fully appreciate that its hard to thank all from a clean thread but as it goes along it will form a good thread, should be a sticky if it goes well do you get me?

Moderated
    hahah i cant believe i got mentioned, thanks it means a lot to me.

Guys when i stumbled onto this place a few years ago, i knew nothing about jetski's, only that i wanted one and wanted one bad.

I used GH to research the options i was looking at ( seadoo rxp vs. gpr) and after reading for many countless hours picked up a bone stock 2002 model GPR with 40 hours on it.

I must have sent a few ppl nuts with my stupid questions like mik72e, a tireless man dedicated to yamaha's and people wanting to work them, osidebill, the man never stops, woody aka sheep lover himself, Jerry aka Mr Customer Service himself, joeblo, autosport, hydrotherapy, Mpower and the list goes on.

without the help of the board I would never have achieved my goals the way i have and learned so much about the sport I am somewhat obsessed with. You have all made my journey i wonderful one filled with laughter and some of the best memories i have in life and I owe you all a debt of gratitude for helping me through that journey.

Somehow or another someone was silly enough to make me a mod along the line so now i get to repay the debt i owe this board and help newcomers into our sports and arm them with the most lethal weapon of all, knowledge.

thanks guys, you all rock.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information