Just got my fzr...first ride

WOW

It was 6 celsius and spitting rain but i had to put in the water. Havent ridden anything like this before and i was shocked to feel how hard these things pull. No GPS numbers at this point, but if you can imagine 151lbs on a fzr in light chop, its not hard to guess where it should be running. Didnt play with the trim much but had the speedo bouncing between 65-70 once or twice. Didnt have much time to ride before dark. GPS numbers and results when i get back from camp. Work 20 days in, 10 out up in fort mac murrray alberta, live in BC (Bowen Island). Anyone else in canada got a FZR?

congrats

thats some cold riding

+1

fzr

congrats on your new machine... they are awesome

went out today in big swells my mate was amazed how these handle big chop he was on a rxp with air intake and after market prop and couldnt get near me on the flat i pulled away but on and ripple or big chop no where near me loved it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug78 View Post
    WOW

It was 6 celsius and spitting rain but i had to put in the water. Havent ridden anything like this before and i was shocked to feel how hard these things pull. No GPS numbers at this point, but if you can imagine 151lbs on a fzr in light chop, its not hard to guess where it should be running. Didnt play with the trim much but had the speedo bouncing between 65-70 once or twice. Didnt have much time to ride before dark. GPS numbers and results when i get back from camp. Work 20 days in, 10 out up in fort mac murrray alberta, live in BC (Bowen Island). Anyone else in canada got a FZR?
    Congrats on your new FZR. I am also a proud owner of a FZR and love it. Have rode jet skies for over 15 years including GPR 1300 modified to 1390 with triple pipes and Black carbs. The FZR is the best handling jet ski I have ever owned. Goodluck. Oldman

CONgrats
    iam getting my FZR in 3 weeks cant wait

Thread Information