Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: FS Turbo kit

  1. #1

    FS Turbo kit

    I have for sale the same turbo kit as http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1059. Only difference is i changed the back housing on mine in order to have faster spool of the turbo. Comes with everything pictured above except BOV, BOV pipe, and turbo blanket. Price is 2500 firm


  2. #2
    RXPR
    Guest

    Smile

    do you have pics???

  3. #3
    gorilla03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stevens point wi
    Posts
    3,774
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by miamirider View Post
    I have for sale the same turbo kit as http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1059. Only difference is i changed the back housing on mine in order to have faster spool of the turbo. Comes with everything pictured above except BOV, BOV pipe, and turbo blanket. Price is 2500 firm
    Nice!

    miamirider, looks to be a great deal for the turbo kit. What's the location of the kit?(I only say because some members might be intrested on how much to ship it and such) Otherwise good luck with the sale!

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by gorilla03 View Post
    Nice!

    .What's the location of the kit?(I only say because some members might be intrested on how much to ship it and such)
    Not to be a smart ass but Miamirider says it all

  5. #5
    HORSEPOWER JUNKIE 9secZO6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Belle Chasse, La.
    Posts
    2,006
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Not to be a smart ass but Miamirider says it all

  6. #6
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by miamirider View Post
    I have for sale the same turbo kit as http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1059. Only difference is i changed the back housing on mine in order to have faster spool of the turbo. Comes with everything pictured above except BOV, BOV pipe, and turbo blanket. Price is 2500 firm
    For those of you that are skeptical of purchasing parts from people in miami,
    Miamirider (Elliot) is a stand up dude... You can buy with confidence.

    And this looks like a sweet deal!!!

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    For those of you that are skeptical of purchasing parts from people in miami,
    Miamirider (Elliot) is a stand up dude... You can buy with confidence.

    And this looks like a sweet deal!!!
    100% agree..His Turbo's run all day

  8. #8
    Thanks guys...Ill have pictures hopefully up tomorrow. Like said above my turbo ski runs all day with no problems. The only reason for selling is because im getting new piping done because im putting headers on

  9. #9
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225
    is it still for sale???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. FS Turbo Kit RXP/ RXT/ RXP-X etc
    By Brad Clarke in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:38 AM
  3. FS Turbo Kit RXP/ RXT/ RXP-X etc
    By Brad Clarke in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:35 PM
  4. Fs rxp-rxpx turbo kit on ebay
    By RXPT400 in forum eBay Finds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:45 PM
  5. Turbo Kit now available for pre order
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •