Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Novalast Kit

Fairlanex

Novalast Kit

about 8 months ago there was a bit of excitement re GIO managment with a kit called Novalast. It was basically a drain valve from the bottom of the catch can instead of letting all the fluid go back to the crank case. As I live in OZ another member in OZ rang me and said he wanted the 07 to 08 fitting for his 07 but didn't want the valve so would I be interested in buying it. Nothing ever came of the whole thing and the Novalast kit seems to have disappeared. Anyone got any info if it worked or why its not about now?
    Cheers

Hi

The novalast name was dropped from the system and was just called the OCMS. It work well. See skips web site for a review of the system. It is no longer being manufactured because of cost. It is however easily mimicked using hardware readily available to the general public.

David

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fairlanex View Post
    about 8 months ago there was a bit of excitement re GIO managment with a kit called Novalast. It was basically a drain valve from the bottom of the catch can instead of letting all the fluid go back to the crank case. As I live in OZ another member in OZ rang me and said he wanted the 07 to 08 fitting for his 07 but didn't want the valve so would I be interested in buying it. Nothing ever came of the whole thing and the Novalast kit seems to have disappeared. Anyone got any info if it worked or why its not about now?
    Cheers
    yes it was me. at the time the kit was sold as a total kit and i only wanted the crankcase fitting. after i contacted you the kit was then able to be purchased seperatly so thats the way i went.

and yes the system works which ever way you go do the searches and you will find all the answers.

I have one for sale for you. $135. Comes with the catch can fitting welded onto a modified catch can. Will post pictures later.

I really didn't want to sell it but seeing your post that I deleted made me think that I could help resolve the situation by just selling this last one I have.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    I have one for sale for you. $135. Comes with the catch can fitting welded onto a modified catch can. Will post pictures later.

I really didn't want to sell it but seeing your post that I deleted made me think that I could help resolve the situation by just selling this last one I have.

I would really like one of these kits too, if anyone is selling one. I'll take yours Skip, if he doesn't.

Thanks

+1
    to kind skip the guy has been missing in action for eight months

What ever it takes to keep the brotherhood alive and well..

If this guy don't take the offering by April 1st then it goes to Lake of the Ozarks......

Mind you I have a bunch of crap to go through to find these little F'ers. I know where this one is at though. Top self behind part #513 Stock Intercooler.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7432.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	123529

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    What ever it takes to keep the brotherhood alive and well..

If this guy don't take the offering by April 1st then it goes to Lake of the Ozarks......

Mind you I have a bunch of crap to go through to find these little F'ers. I know where this one is at though. Top self behind part #513 Stock Intercooler.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7432.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	3.14 MB 
ID:	123529
    Any more toys yet

+1
    what I wouldn't give for that garage

yo mr skips thought YOU already had that in the mail to ME at the LOTO..did ya forget or what????????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information