Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

69 corvette project car

i have a 69 corvette project car that im looking to sell.

the only thing that is missing from the car is the motor.

it has a new frame, vansteel set trailing arms completly rebuilt by them, brand new calipers with stainless steel sleeves in the cylinders, stainless steel brake lines and fuel lines, and much more. pretty much every thing in the suspension was replaced.

it is a 4speed m21 convertible, the original engine was a 350. the rest of the car is there besides the engine but some parts may still need to be refurbished or replaced. the body is on the frame but will have to be removed and gone through and put back on properly. i dont have pictures at this time but will try and get some in the next week if possible.

i do have the paper work for this car it is a nys transferable registration. i also can give you a little history about the car becuase my father was the original owner of the car and bought it brand new in 1969. it has never been in an accident.

looking for 10g if it sells it sells im not in a big hurry to move it. if you want more information please pm with your email address and a list of what you would like to know.

car is located in Amsterdam, ny

Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    i have a 69 corvette project car that im looking to sell.

the only thing that is missing from the car is the motor.

it has a new frame, vansteel set trailing arms completly rebuilt by them, brand new calipers with stainless steel sleeves in the cylinders, stainless steel brake lines and fuel lines, and much more. pretty much every thing in the suspension was replaced.

it is a 4speed m21 convertible, the original engine was a 350. the rest of the car is there besides the engine but some parts may still need to be refurbished or replaced. the body is on the frame but will have to be removed and gone through and put back on properly. i dont have pictures at this time but will try and get some in the next week if possible.

i do have the paper work for this car it is a nys transferable registration. i also can give you a little history about the car becuase my father was the original owner of the car and bought it brand new in 1969. it has never been in an accident.

looking for 10g if it sells it sells im not in a big hurry to move it. if you want more information please pm with your email address and a list of what you would like to know.

car is located in Amsterdam, ny
    Pics?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    Pics?
    its in a storage shed im going away this weekend but i will have then posted by next week. this is definitely a project car though and i will get a lot of pics of it.

+1
    do you have the original 350 block?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoad View Post
    do you have the original 350 block?
    no i do have a double 0 block laying around from a 70 Malibu i am willing to throw in. this block has more tin and nickle mixed into it making it harder and better heat dissipation then a traditional small block. there not very common

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Wanna trade for a 64 Malibu SS?

+1
    no. no trades sorry. im selling it so i can by a house.

+1
    Pics

+1
    i should be able to get some this week like i said was on vacation just got home today. i apologize for making you guys wait for pics but they will be up hopefully by Thursday

+1
    got to be honest i havent seen the car in about little less then 3 years and i was surprised at the rust that built up. though it is only a light surface rust and rubs right off.

there is so brown insulation stuck to the fire wall that looks like rust but its not its just the insulation.

im gona go back in 2 weeks and try and clean the storage shed out and lay out the parts and take some pictures and get some better ones of the car

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information