Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Need a water injection fitting, where can I get it?

    I am looking for the spray nozzle that screws into the manifold, has a section the protrudes into the manifold and sprays the water in a fan at 90* to the fitting. Specifically looking for one with a 1/4" barb.

  2. #2
    Not one person has any idea where to find one of these?

  3. #3
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    Awesome thank you, I looked all over and could only find ones with 1/8" barbs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Autronics products, where can I get them?? Need 500r cdi
    By rami_13b in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:48 AM
  2. NEED HELP?? water injection
    By HOTLUDE91 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. Help, Where can I get hose fittings?
    By mksmi in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 06:33 PM
  4. I need a water injection silinoid, anyone got one??
    By rapidacceleration in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:01 AM
  5. Need four water bypass fittings.
    By ccassone in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts