Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Central Ohio dealer help

My local dealer I normally use will not work on my older skis. I picked up 2 99 GTX's last year and they both have about 300 hours on them. I want to get them fully serviced and checked out before this upcoming year. My dealer (ASK Powersports) said that they do not work on anything older than 01. Where is a good place to take these to?

I'm in Columbus and am not impressed by any Sea-Doo dealers here. I bought my ski from Cleveland Powersports when I was contracting up there. My Sea Ray is close to J&J in Port Clinton, but I've never had service done there. Check out the "Recommended Sea-Doo Dealers" thread in this section. You might want to ask them why the cutoff point is 2001 since the 2 stoke engines didn't go away until 2004. My guess is that they won't be able to answer your question. Also, do they have any skis older than 2001 on the showroom floor? You might ask who they recommend to service them... Ron

Quote Originally Posted by King_Of_Fun View Post
    I'm in Columbus and am not impressed by any Sea-Doo dealers here. I bought my ski from Cleveland Powersports when I was contracting up there. My Sea Ray is close to J&J in Port Clinton, but I've never had service done there. Check out the "Recommended Sea-Doo Dealers" thread in this section. You might want to ask them why the cutoff point is 2001 since the 2 stoke engines didn't go away until 2004. My guess is that they won't be able to answer your question. Also, do they have any skis older than 2001 on the showroom floor? You might ask who they recommend to service them... Ron

Try sizzle marine. they are on westerville rd right off of morse rd. West of Easton where all the ar dealers are. They have a pretty nice shop and i would imagine they could help you out.

About 2.5 hours north in youngstown their is a place called Jonny K's. Jonny races crotch rockets, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers and is a sea doo and RIVA dealer. He has great Techs and they are familiar with 2 and 4 stroke motors of any kind.

I would highly recomend them. call johny @ 330 544 9696. www.johnnykspowersports.com

+1

columbus ohio

I live in hillard , sizzle marine sucks a$$. i wouldnt give them any busniss at all. also dont buy nothing at ask powersports they cant work on anything
    Last edited by PHONE BOY2369; 03-28-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by calendine2369 View Post
    I live in hillard , sizzle marine sucks a$$. i wouldnt give them any busniss at all. also dont buy nothing at ask powersports they cant work on anything

Why do you say that? I have been dealing with ASK on Brice for over 10 years.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by calendine2369 View Post
    i live in hillard , sizzle marine sucks a$$. I wouldnt give them any busniss at all. Also dont buy nothing at ask powersports they cant work on anything
    you got that right!!=d>

+1

sc

They never tell you the truth and they dont know what there doing on skis. for instence my washers went out in my supercharger and they tryed to tell me my battery cable wasnt tight or something like that and they wasnt going to pull the engin at all, they was just going to rebuild my sc in send me on my way. now come on they freakin retared or what

+1

sc

plus patty in the owner on brice rd now in she is a witch

I always understood the father of the finance manager was the one who owned it. I always dealt with her husband who recently is no longer with them company. So things dont get done for me the same now. I guess I will have to find a new place to go, but as of right now ASK has my RXP doing the 100hour service so that I dont have to and that way when I return to the states I dont have to waste anytime before getting back on the water. I am kind of worried about my ski now.

+1

sc

hey chris you wont anything to worry about the guy that does the 100 service on it does a good job, you only have to worry about if they pull your engin to do some major work. but hey this summer hit me up me and some other guys go riding out at alume creek we can all get togeather

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information