Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Looking for central and northern ohio riders

I can't seem to convince my girlfriend to get on my second ski too much.

It gets a bit broing sometimes riding alone, plus it can be dangerous or a huge hassle if you get stuck out on the water.

I've already started my riding season with a great wetsuit.

Just wondering how many people in ohio are gonna be out riding

I ride with buddys and family every week around Central Ohio. Where are you from? I will be hitting the water as soon as I return home from the middle east in May. What lakes do you normally ride?

+1
    Salt fork state park and senaca lake rule!!

I ride at West Branch State Park in Ravenna Ohio. I usually ride every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    I ride with buddys and family every week around Central Ohio. Where are you from? I will be hitting the water as soon as I return home from the middle east in May. What lakes do you normally ride?
    when i'm not riding in kentucky (lake cumberland) i usually hit Alum Creek and Seneca lake. I live in Gahanna and don't mind traveling to hit the water coz i can stay out all day without getting bored!

i would imagine you are serving in the middle east and i would like ot say thank you very much for your commitment and sacrafice.

Quote Originally Posted by STSPERFORMANCE View Post
    Salt fork state park and senaca lake rule!!
    salt fork jacked their gas up to 7$ last summer and it pissed me off, but seneca is the shit. PM me if you ever want to go ridin' i am currently under repairs but should be back up once my prop gets re conditioned

Quote Originally Posted by zerowake View Post
    when i'm not riding in kentucky (lake cumberland) i usually hit Alum Creek and Seneca lake. I live in Gahanna and don't mind traveling to hit the water coz i can stay out all day without getting bored!

i would imagine you are serving in the middle east and i would like ot say thank you very much for your commitment and sacrafice.

Thank you for the kind words. I am on Alum Creek usually twice a week or so. There is a group of us from a local car organization who have a few ski's, a Riva stage III Speedster and another Speedster along with a few Cumberland guys who come up with the big boats. I have close friends with cabins in cumberland and we visit a house boat on Dale hollow. I have also been going to Cave Run lake since I was an infant.

I live outside of Dublin in Marysville so I also frequent Indian Lake a couple times a week. I also spend a decent amount of time on Lake Choctaw (Private at the girls house), That is where we usually get the wakeboarding done. I have been to a good number of lakes around OH since I really grew up on the water. We will be out plenty this summer and hope to get a lot of wakeboarding in also.

Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I am on Alum Creek usually twice a week or so. There is a group of us from a local car organization who have a few ski's, a Riva stage III Speedster and another Speedster along with a few Cumberland guys who come up with the big boats. I have close friends with cabins in cumberland and we visit a house boat on Dale hollow. I have also been going to Cave Run lake since I was an infant.

I live outside of Dublin in Marysville so I also frequent Indian Lake a couple times a week. I also spend a decent amount of time on Lake Choctaw (Private at the girls house), That is where we usually get the wakeboarding done. I have been to a good number of lakes around OH since I really grew up on the water. We will be out plenty this summer and hope to get a lot of wakeboarding in also.

hell yeah bro, i grew up on eerie and learned to swim as soon as i learned to walk. i want to take up wake boarding this summer and i am trying to plan a cumberland trip[ with houseboat this summer. Also, my boss and i are thinking of buying a houseboat. PM me coz we should def hook up and ride this summer! i am going to be stage 2 soon so i'll try to keep up. i'm somewhat new to mods so i could also use some advice and help. thanks for adding to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron8473 View Post
    I ride at West Branch State Park in Ravenna Ohio. I usually ride every weekend.

fo sho, i lived in Palmyra for 6 months Ravena was the closets thing to civilization i could find! if you are ever near columbus PM me and we can ride! if i go north it will be to eerie. have a fun summer!

Quote Originally Posted by zerowake View Post
    hell yeah bro, i grew up on eerie and learned to swim as soon as i learned to walk. i want to take up wake boarding this summer and i am trying to plan a cumberland trip[ with houseboat this summer. Also, my boss and i are thinking of buying a houseboat. PM me coz we should def hook up and ride this summer! i am going to be stage 2 soon so i'll try to keep up. i'm somewhat new to mods so i could also use some advice and help. thanks for adding to the thread.

Will do. I am scheduled to be returning home right after Memorial Weekend. Once my feet touch Ohio land it is less than 36 hours before my ski will be wet. I will PM you once I get settled in. I am also new to mods and I am just starting to aquire some so hopefully I'll be able to keep up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information