Jetworks Install

Hey I'm about to piece together the stuff for my jetworks kit. I basically understand how to install all of it, but where do i find the gasket and the stealth mod from? Also has anyone tried using the rear visbility spout sprayer hose as the source for the jetworks instead of tapping the strainer?

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline2962 View Post
    Hey I'm about to piece together the stuff for my jetworks kit. I basically understand how to install all of it, but where do i find the gasket and the stealth mod from? Also has anyone tried using the rear visbility spout sprayer hose as the source for the jetworks instead of tapping the strainer?
    Stealth mod piece comes from island racing.... in the classifieds someone is selling metal gaskets, the rubber ones blow out after a few years... i know guys have tried different feeds for this, but it seems they always go back to the pump strainer...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouisramsfan View Post
    Stealth mod piece comes from island racing.... in the classifieds someone is selling metal gaskets, the rubber ones blow out after a few years... i know guys have tried different feeds for this, but it seems they always go back to the pump strainer...
    +1 Carl from IR is a really good guy and will explain any questions you have. I have the IR jetworks and Stealth mod. I'm just finishing installing it. Its not hard to do with the directions carl gives you.

I also have the IR holeshot kit. If you are mechanically inclined this is cake...
    if you want to retain the temp sensor, drill and tap the boss.

*note* be careful you don`t go thru the exhaust wall, but make sure you drill deep enough to get into the water jacket. shorten the bolt in the pic and use a good thread/silicone sealer there...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 01-19-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Thread Information