05-27-2006, 06:56 AM #1
Retirement Does Not Have To Be Boring !!
Dear Mrs. Toombs:
Over the past six months, your husband, Mr. Elbert Toombs has been
causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this type of
behavior and have considered banning the entire family from shopping
in any of our stores.
We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment.
Three of our clerks are attending counseling from the trouble your
husband has caused. All complaints against Mr.Toombs have been
compiled and are listed below.
Mr. Wally Zimbrowski,
Wal-Mart Complaint Department
Re: Mr. Elbert Toombs - Complaints - 15 Things Mr. Toombs has done
while his spouse/partner is shopping:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in
people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute
3. July 7: Made a trail of pineapple juice on the floor leading to the
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone,
'Code 3' in housewares..... and watched what happened.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of
M&M's on lay away.
6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a
7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told
other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the
8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to
cry and asks 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror,
and picked his nose.
10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked
the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming
the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look"
using different size funnels.
13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse
through, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker,
he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those
(And; last, but not least!)
15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited a
while; then, yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
05-27-2006, 07:07 AM #2
now that was funny almost couldn't breathe
05-27-2006, 08:13 AM #3
05-27-2006, 09:30 AM #4Originally Posted by nater 785p
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By 98gsxl951 in forum Honda Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:07 PM
By o0 RASTA 0o in forum Yamaha Old School SkisReplies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:38 AM
By yellow4 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
By macattack in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2005, 10:03 PM
By Angelse68cal in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2005, 04:08 PM