Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

RIVA RXT-X Stage 2 kit

Just heard from a guy that his buddy just got the RIVA Stage 2 for his RXT-X. Said it hasn't been officially released but he got hold of it somehow.

Is this legit or did the dealer blow smoke? Seems like Jerry or someone would have leaked it if the kit was done...

Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Just heard from a guy that his buddy just got the RIVA Stage 2 for his RXT-X. Said it hasn't been officially released but he got hold of it somehow.

Is this legit or did the dealer blow smoke? Seems like Jerry or someone would have leaked it if the kit was done...
    I guess it could be legit, there are quite a few parts out for the RXT-X in addition to the Stage 1 parts. If it was a dealer saying it I wouldn't be so sure though.

I think Jerry would have said something. Is it just the overstuff issue holding Riva back on the stage 2 release or are they having some other issue? I assume the kit will consist of a new ECU, but what else? I can't wait to see this kit released. Should be a fun summer watching the X's battle the SHO powered skis.

+1
    Is it just the overstuff issue holding Riva back on the stage 2 release or are they having some other issue?
    The RXT-X has never had an overstuff issue. Only the P-X. It's possible Riva might release the kit for the T-X althought everything would still fit the P-X.

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    I think Jerry would have said something. Is it just the overstuff issue holding Riva back on the stage 2 release or are they having some other issue? I assume the kit will consist of a new ECU, but what else? I can't wait to see this kit released. Should be a fun summer watching the X's battle the SHO powered skis.
    I kinda wonder if the "Stage 2" is as mythical as a unicorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    Should be a fun summer watching the X's battle the SHO powered skis.
    Better be a VIDEO or RADAR GUN. And Tim Geithner should be there to vouch for the videos credibility!!! Or its ALL BS.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoat View Post
    The RXT-X has never had an overstuff issue. Only the P-X. It's possible Riva might release the kit for the T-X althought everything would still fit the P-X.
    I've heard of rare cases of overstuff on a T-X too. Why I don't know. Everything is the same as a T except for the grate and venturi nozzle correct?

+1
    I heard the stage 2 kit is "coming soon".

Ha, I crack myself up!

+1
    I'll find out here in a little bit. Going to see this thing for myself and try and ride it.

+1

The components of the kit have always been available..... just never made into a "kit"

ECU, 50 lb injectors, valvetrain upgrade, pro series X model supercharger upgrade.

+1
    Well just got back from riding the ski. It has the RIVA wheel, ECU, etc.

Trim 2 clicks up I ran 78 mph @8540 RPM. Owner isn't sure if the 15/22 has been tweeked or not.

Never ridden a 4-tec with that power, that thing is a monster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information