Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cairns Australia
    Posts
    234

    X charger bearings

    Will the Riva Ceramic hybrid S/C bearings fit the X charger? The S/C rebuild kit in the online store is for 215 and 255 hp chargers so I am assuming that they will fit but I would still like to know for sure.

    Cheers

    Chris.


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris52 View Post
    Will the Riva Ceramic hybrid S/C bearings fit the X charger? The S/C rebuild kit in the online store is for 215 and 255 hp chargers so I am assuming that they will fit but I would still like to know for sure.

    Cheers

    Chris.

    DON'T do it... stick with the stock bearings!!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cairns Australia
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    DON'T do it... stick with the stock bearings!!!
    Mmmmm,.....OK, Care to elaborate? I thought they were the ducks guts as I have them in my green wheeled stock charger.

    Cheers

    Chris.

  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    DON'T do it... stick with the stock bearings!!!
    +1. I'm scared of those ceramic sc bearings. I've heard of to many issues with them. We had a guy with a set of them fail a couple weeks ago.

  5. #5
    i lost a new riva s/3 s/c with in 7 hrs because of those cermanic i use bt-tek bearrings now

  6. #6
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    +1. I'm scared of those ceramic sc bearings. I've heard of to many issues with them. We had a guy with a set of them fail a couple weeks ago.
    Yea... with under 30 hrs. on them and installed by riva. From what I understander the ski was babied as well

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cairns Australia
    Posts
    234
    Thanks for the heads up guys, although you all now have me worried about my green charger with those bearings. Is there any telltale signs when they're about to go or is it just tick, tick, tick?

    Cheers

    Chris.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris52 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up guys, although you all now have me worried about my green charger with those bearings. Is there any telltale signs when they're about to go or is it just tick, tick, tick?

    Cheers

    Chris.
    tick tick tick boom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 300 super charger bearings
    By rxpx2015 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 10:56 PM
  2. Supper Charger Bearing Mod
    By iron head in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Who makes upgraded charger bearings?
    By MPower in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:50 PM
  4. Ultra 250 Super charger bearing replacement
    By pierstar in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:19 AM
  5. Ultra 250 Super charger bearing replacement
    By pierstar in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •