Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can anyone make some decals for me? Help! Tired of being jerked around..

In the off season, Ive talked to three different individuals about making several decals for me. Since then nothing has happened but being jerked around... I send people the info they say they will get back to me and then nothing. The last person has been jerking me around since X-mas. All I want are some registration numbers and some rude decals on my hull that match my ski (rude doesnt offer it in mayan gold).

Anyone want to step up and do this for me? There are a lot of companies online that will do it but id prefer to give the business to another GH member.

let me know.....

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Exotic Signs : Industry Logos

check these guys out...I got my registration numbers from here

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    In the off season, Ive talked to three different individuals about making several decals for me. Since then nothing has happened but being jerked around... I send people the info they say they will get back to me and then nothing. The last person has been jerking me around since X-mas. All I want are some registration numbers and some rude decals on my hull that match my ski (rude doesnt offer it in mayan gold).

Anyone want to step up and do this for me? There are a lot of companies online that will do it but id prefer to give the business to another GH member.

let me know.....

i think the guys name here is fxside or sidefx i think .The search button is your friend.Even though i dont ever use it Lol....I have a sign guy right down the street from my shop his number is 847-520 9009..call him if he can do what ya want.ill get ya a huge deal and ill ship it for ya ...

I know about exotic and the others online. Im looking for someone who can custom make the 'rude performance' logo for my hull in a decal color that matches my mayan gold trim. Exotic and others charge you an arm and a leg to custom make something and charge you a setup fee.

I was hoping someone on here could hook me up. Id have them do my reg numbers at the same time.
    Ive had THREE people say they would help me and then blow me off. I expected better from the GH community

stickerpump

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    I know about exotic and the others online. Im looking for someone who can custom make the 'rude performance' logo for my hull in a decal color that matches my mayan gold trim. Exotic and others charge you an arm and a leg to custom make something and charge you a setup fee.

I was hoping someone on here could hook me up. Id have them do my reg numbers at the same time.
    Ive had THREE people say they would help me and then blow me off. I expected better from the GH community

Im trying to help.but if its a certian logo made by someone already out there your going to have to get permission for that so called file so the next guy making the same logo can copy..Good luck..Get me a scheme or send the file over OF the designer of the logo and my guy can doo it...Call the guy i posted above ..Hows that for GH LOVE..

Be a Hero...Punch a Koala Kaotic's Avatar
    i've had good luck with AKENT ....have you already tried him?

Quote Originally Posted by icerat4 View Post
    Im trying to help.but if its a certian logo made by someone already out there your going to have to get permission for that so called file so the next guy making the same logo can copy..Good luck..Get me a scheme or send the file over OF the designer of the logo and my guy can doo it...Call the guy i posted above ..Hows that for GH LOVE..

It is something that rude sells but they dont make the decal in a color that matches my ski so its not really uncercutting them.

I will send you the logo in a bit. Maybe your guy can help me. Ive got Snoman looking into a guy for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Koala Punch View Post
    i've had good luck with AKENT ....have you already tried him?
    Is that his GH username? LMK

very specifically- this is what I need:

a set of registration numbers in silver & apple green- in whatever attractive font you can do it in.

a set of 36" decals with the "rude performance" logo [which I have a copy of] in mayan gold-like color

a decal in matching font and color with the registration numbers above that says "XTina". This should be around 8" in length (ill measure first)

If this sounds like its worth your time, LMK.

Icerat- you can contact your guy and tell him this is what I need. I can then email him the rude logo if he wants to do it. LMK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information