440 550 js sx hulls parts ect cheap !!!!

i have a collection of sand up stuff that i want to get rid of. cranks, cases, jugs, flywheel covers, start stop switches, pumps, shafts, props ( pitch un known) i havea pjs 440 motor (pjs cylinder and pistons, and rods) complete motor. carb to pipe. hand poles, steering plates, bars, just about everything. let me know wat you need. i am really cheap on this stuff. shipping will probably be more than the part in some cases lol. lemme know!!

hey do you have any 440 cdi's and a starter solenoid,
    and how much you want for the motor does it run ? compression?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
    i have a collection of sand up stuff that i want to get rid of. cranks, cases, jugs, flywheel covers, start stop switches, pumps, shafts, props ( pitch un known) i havea pjs 440 motor (pjs cylinder and pistons, and rods) complete motor. carb to pipe. hand poles, steering plates, bars, just about everything. let me know wat you need. i am really cheap on this stuff. shipping will probably be more than the part in some cases lol. lemme know!!

any after market stuff for sale then send a pm... if i like ill pay via money order =)

i have a complete ignition box that can go with the PJS 440 motor. motor runs great, i'll check compression today. has PJS stage 5 porting, i have a stock 34(i think) carb on there, and this motor runs great with it. a larger carb would be a must to get full potential. looking to get 400+shipping for the complete ignition box 440 motor, carb included. also have a westcoast pipe for it if interested for another 50 bucks. i'm assuming you will not be needing the bed plate or the start stop wires? motor comes with a good stator, minus starter.

i think i have a few after market things, but not much. mostly for eighties 440 motors. nothing really impressive. mostly stock replacements.

would you sell the electronic box separately or if you have anotther one around

sure thing. i'll take 65 shipped. complete box. you need the plastic plug screws and caps too? there in good shape. anything else you might need ? 70 shipped for the complete box and anything else you might need. lemme know.

send ya a pm

Quote Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
    i have a complete ignition box that can go with the PJS 440 motor. motor runs great, i'll check compression today. has PJS stage 5 porting, i have a stock 34(i think) carb on there, and this motor runs great with it. a larger carb would be a must to get full potential. looking to get 400+shipping for the complete ignition box 440 motor, carb included. also have a westcoast pipe for it if interested for another 50 bucks. i'm assuming you will not be needing the bed plate or the start stop wires? motor comes with a good stator, minus starter.

you still got that west coast pipe?

Thread Information