1800cc HO - Where are they?

Anyone got an 1800cc FX HO yet?

I know "hemedia" rode one yesterday, donīt think it was his own though. He might chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by christian gpr View Post
    I know "hemedia" rode one yesterday, donīt think it was his own though. He might chime in.
    Correct! I had one pre-production unit out for a spin yesterday and I am impressed! This being my first time for the year and nothing to benchmark to, the acceleration was good. I did not have any tools to measure but we were very impressed by gas mileage. As this machine has most of the comfort bells and whistles from the SHO without SC, it's going to be very interesting. Compared to the previous HO this offers a smoother ride with the 1812 cc engine and feels robust but yet fun to ride. Weather was not the best yesterday, 8 celsius air temp and 4 celsius water but this is just how Stockholm is in April.

+1
    Hemedia......I've heard that although acceleration is obviously down on the Sho, the HO really doesn't feel that much different.....any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by hemedia View Post
    Correct! I had one pre-production unit out for a spin yesterday and I am impressed! This being my first time for the year and nothing to benchmark to, the acceleration was good. I did not have any tools to measure but we were very impressed by gas mileage. As this machine has most of the comfort bells and whistles from the SHO without SC, it's going to be very interesting. Compared to the previous HO this offers a smoother ride with the 1812 cc engine and feels robust but yet fun to ride. Weather was not the best yesterday, 8 celsius air temp and 4 celsius water but this is just how Stockholm is in April.

Yikes, they would call the boys with the little white coats if they saw me out on the lake in those temps. 16 celsius air and they look at me like I'm crazy

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hemedia View Post
    Thanks for the input buddy, i was hoping to hear good news abou it.

Quote Originally Posted by volltrex View Post
    Hemedia......I've heard that although acceleration is obviously down on the Sho, the HO really doesn't feel that much different.....any thoughts?
    You are right about that eventhough I think the reason is first ride. If I had the SHO next to it, to be able to switch between them it would be different. But from a driving perspective it is not any different.

Thread Information