Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2-stroke engine oil

I just stopped at my local kawasaki dealer and he told me that kawasaki doesn't make 2-stroke high performance oil anymore. is this true? i ended up walking out of there with a standard tc-w3 kawasaki 2 cycle oil. what oil do you guys reccomened? i have a 2000 ultra 150 with 45 hours.

Banned User
    motul 800

Quote Originally Posted by Jmski333 View Post
    I just stopped at my local kawasaki dealer and he told me that kawasaki doesn't make 2-stroke high performance oil anymore. is this true? i ended up walking out of there with a standard tc-w3 kawasaki 2 cycle oil. what oil do you guys reccomened? i have a 2000 ultra 150 with 45 hours.

+1

There are a bunch of guys here that are using the AMSOIL Interceptor Oil http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...storefront/ait It burns real clean also.

i dont know if i can take your word for it amsoil guy. you look like a spokesman for amsoil, so your opinion is biased. and thanks branix ill do some research on the motul 800 oil. but does anyone know if kawasaki stopped making high perfromance 2 cycle oil?

+1
    i dont know if i can take your word for it amsoil guy. you look like a spokesman for amsoil, so your opinion is biased. and thanks branix ill do some research on the motul 800 oil. but does anyone know if kawasaki stopped making high perfromance 2 cycle oil?

Here is the kawi synthtic/petroleum blend oil http://kawasaki.com/kawasakinew/Acce...&CategoryId=49

Here is their racing 2-stoke oil. http://kawasaki.com/kawasakinew/Acce...&CategoryId=49

Yes I am an AMSOIL Dealer and have been one for over 20 years. Do not take my word that AMSOIL is a good oil. Just do a search and see who on this forum uses it. Almost all of the fast 2-stroke guys here run AMSOIL. Here are a couple of very fast guys to check out that run it. WaterWoody, WFO. Here is a link for you also. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...nterceptor+oil

Also if you wanted to purchase AMSOIL you can become a preferred customer by clicking this link to save up to 30% off retail. http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...n/preferredapp

+1
    AMSOIL is good stuff. It burns clean and seems to keep the motor cooler. It also does not clog and gunk up the powervalves like the factory oils. Ask around GH, Amsoil Interceptor is widely used.

thanks amsoil guy, kawasaki.com is the only website where i found kawasaki performance oil but you can't order it from their website and i can't find it anywhere else. after reading up on amsoil it sounds pretty good. im thinking of taking this kawasaki oil back. the dealer by me is a tool anyways.

+1
    thanks amsoil guy, kawasaki.com is the only website where i found kawasaki performance oil but you can't order it from their website and i can't find it anywhere else. after reading up on amsoil it sounds pretty good. im thinking of taking this kawasaki oil back. the dealer by me is a tool anyways.

I just checked with one of my Kawasaki Dealers here on the west coast. They said the dealership could order it, but it would have to be a case of oil from Kawasaki. That is probably why the dealership did not want to get it for you because they would be stuck with most of the case. I hope this information helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    I just checked with one of my Kawasaki Dealers here on the west coast. They said the dealership could order it, but it would have to be a case of oil from Kawasaki. That is probably why the dealership did not want to get it for you because they would be stuck with most of the case. I hope this information helps out.
    Yeah that does help, it proves that my local dealer is a tool. The next closest dealer is like an hour away though. His loss because I'm probably going to take back the gallon i bought from him. The amsoil is a little more expensive than what i was planning on spending for a gallon of oil, but I'm sure I will get what I pay for. Thanks for your Help

+1
    Yeah that does help, it proves that my local dealer is a tool. The next closest dealer is like an hour away though. His loss because I'm probably going to take back the gallon i bought from him. The amsoil is a little more expensive than what i was planning on spending for a gallon of oil, but I'm sure I will get what I pay for. Thanks for your Help
    No problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information