+1

Looking for an ATT 3g phone for cheap or free

I dropped my phone the other day and the screen cracked. ATT wont let me upgrade until July so I just need something over until then. Would like something made by samsung for around $20, but at this point I dont really care as long as it will take a 3g sim card. Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    I dropped my phone the other day and the screen cracked. ATT wont let me upgrade until July so I just need something over until then. Would like something made by samsung for around $20, but at this point I dont really care as long as it will take a 3g sim card. Thanks
    Check out this website. http://www.ifixit.com/Products/iPhone-3G/137

If you need the touch planel and screen, looks to be around 170.00. Or if your looking to sell the broken phone, let me know.

+1
    you can go to walmart and purchase an att go phone and just put your sim card in there. or call att cust care at 1-800-331-0500, enter you cell number when prompted, then when it comes to prompts just keep hitting 0. tell the cust care rep that you arent eligible for an upgrade til july but you've been with the company for a while now and will cancel if you can't upgrade. if they say no then ask to speak to their supervisor. and tell them the same thing. and have them place an order over the phone. lol you're propbably wondering how i know this...it's cause i work for att.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altezza01 View Post
    you can go to walmart and purchase an att go phone and just put your sim card in there. or call att cust care at 1-800-331-0500, enter you cell number when prompted, then when it comes to prompts just keep hitting 0. tell the cust care rep that you arent eligible for an upgrade til july but you've been with the company for a while now and will cancel if you can't upgrade. if they say no then ask to speak to their supervisor. and tell them the same thing. and have them place an order over the phone. lol you're propbably wondering how i know this...it's cause i work for att.
    A little off topic, any news on the 3.0 iphone update?

+1
    there have been mixed rumors saying it'll be out by end of summer and other say december. dont really know.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Altezza01 View Post
    cool thanks for the great info. I have always wondered about using the sim card in a pre-paid phone.

+1
    no problem. just make sure it's att branded.

Thread Information