Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Riva ECU

  1. #1
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149

    Riva ECU

    Anyone got any information or testing running a Riva Ecu with 55 or 60 injectors.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    wow, 45 views and no info? surely its been tested?

  3. #3
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    my Riva blows A/F in the 7's at idle with 60# injectors and never rises over 10 at WOT and leaves black soot all over my Rude tip and blackens the plugs pure black...im waiting on some 50# injectors now and believe they will work with a bigger charger now with a bigger Walbro fuel pump to raise the regulator as needed to get good A/F............guess we will see! BINGO DINGO!

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Steve, when you tried the 60's what did you drop the base pressure to on the RRFPR?

  5. #5
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    my Riva blows A/F in the 7's at idle with 60# injectors and never rises over 10 at WOT and leaves black soot all over my Rude tip and blackens the plugs pure black...im waiting on some 50# injectors now and believe they will work with a bigger charger now with a bigger Walbro fuel pump to raise the regulator as needed to get good A/F............guess we will see! BINGO DINGO!

    THanks Buddy, I want waste my time chasing that dog.

    I guess its walbro time. Damn Im stubburn. I think everyone has one but me.

  6. #6
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Steve, when you tried the 60's what did you drop the base pressure to on the RRFPR?

    started at 60 psi and it was way to much then droppped it all the way down to 35 psi with minimal change in A/F and still in the 7's at idle!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    started at 60 psi and it was way to much then droppped it all the way down to 35 psi with minimal change in A/F and still in the 7's at idle!
    I had a Riva ECU with 60lbs injectors, and at 40psi base it was above 11/1AFR .
    Where is your O2 located?

  8. #8
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP6 View Post
    I had a Riva ECU with 60lbs injectors, and at 40psi base it was above 11/1AFR .
    Where is your O2 located?
    its in the manifold next to my water outlet to the waterbox like a lot of other peoples......my A/F was in the 9's first time i started the boat and tested it until i had my valves redone........ when my head gasket leaked and didnt seal i seen my valves leaking bad too and i had my valves done again and then when i bolted it back up last week it was in the 7's because the valves werent leaking now! yes my sensor is good because i ck the calibration before then after and the same when i use it again the next time so i know im not playing games with my LM2 trust me!

  9. #9
    Gone in 3.0 seconds... RXPT400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,527
    How about with the 55 pounders? Have anybody tried the Riva ECU with the 55s? and in what fuel pressure?....

  10. #10
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    im going to test 50s. one more time this weekend and if steal lean and high EGT then I will try 55s.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. B-kit using Riva Ecu
    By rxpdoo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 09:06 AM
  2. Riva Ecu
    By luismendez25 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 08:54 PM
  3. Do you guys think Rivas ECU will be milder than Rotaxs
    By excess in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 07:57 PM
  4. Riva ECU
    By idizzy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 02:02 PM
  5. RR Racing ECU vs. Riva ECU
    By johnD in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 06:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •