Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hydrotuf Custom Set for Speedster 200

I'm interested in getting not a full set of pieces that go in kit for Speedster 200, but some pieces. Can somebody advise me where I can do that?

Contact Hydroturf directly ([email protected]) They replied to me within a day.

I did that and they quoted me dang near as much as the whole kit for just the two back deck pcs. I think if I was desperate I'd order some B-stock and cut my own out. Would be WAY WAY cheaper.

Im ordering a set for my S200. The floors in these boats are a joke. No possible way to keep them clean.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by svtjoe View Post
    Im ordering a set for my S200. The floors in these boats are a joke. No possible way to keep them clean.
    I have no prob keeping them clean. wipe with a towel befor they dry. also if there dirty use a MrClean magic eraser and a bucket of warm water the floors will be clean as new in minutes.

I wish.. Magic erasers dont help me at all. They can look clean, but they instantly get dirty when people walk with their shoes or barefoot on the boat..

I have been using acetone and sometimes it comes clean... a pressure washer may work better.

+1
    Isn't acetone a little harsh? Besides maybe eating the plastic slowly, it could damage paint and seats, etc. CLR maybe? With a pressure washer would probably get it pretty clean. I just think that over the long run, acetone is going to cause some sort of damage.

I keep it off the seats and plastics...but nothing else works. If a wrench or something if left on the boat overnight..you can be sure a rust spot will be a part of the boat!

Thanks,

Joe

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by svtjoe View Post
    I wish.. Magic erasers dont help me at all. They can look clean, but they instantly get dirty when people walk with their shoes or barefoot on the boat..

I have been using acetone and sometimes it comes clean... a pressure washer may work better.
    You must have some dirty ass feet Mine is never hard to clean and im sure there both the same syle floor. Maybe your gel coat dulled up or something witch would hold more dirt and make it harder to clean. When its clean maybe try a spray on wax or gel coat sealer ect ect to help make clean up easyer.

+1
    Turff was the best thing I ever did on my 200. Mine came with the carpet and it smelled like death after a few times of using the boat. The Hydro I just was after using.
    Only ones I didn't use out of the kit were the ones for the top nose area. All the others are a must. What ones didn't you want?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information