Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

X-Rider ,1 post locked?

This seems like a little heavy trigger ? X post allot of controversial stuff but sheesh we roll with it and all interject our opinions,, Heck he usually gets completely bagged on ...but where is the harm in this? I may have missed it as the audio is bad http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88948

No offense Boataddict ,, just curious if you didn't take it too personal or I missed sumptin?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    go click on his profile and then click on threads posted by him...... his last 8-10 threads or so have been locked... all different topics... looks like he is just trying to stir the pot

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    go click on his profile and then click on threads posted by him...... his last 8-10 threads or so have been locked... all different topics... looks like he is just trying to stir the pot
    Bullseye, I don't even think he owns a ski.

Well by his name X - rider I bet He's a no ski guy either ,, I just thought it was fun to see his post and go after them ? locking after 1 post seems like you should just ban him? my 2 cents

+1
    Guys,
    I don't want to be trigger happy but 99% of the political posts go off the rails quickly. X-Rider continues to do this and never seems to have anything to contribute to the watercraft family.
    I enjoy politics and debate but I don't believe this is the place for it. Some people just take it too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BOATADDICT View Post
    Guys,
    I don't want to be trigger happy but 99% of the political posts go off the rails quickly. X-Rider continues to do this and never seems to have anything to contribute to the watercraft family.
    I enjoy politics and debate but I don't believe this is the place for it. Some people just take it too seriously.
    I thought the general forum was for goofy , controversial stuff like this? But I was just playing the Devil's advocate .. I'm done Z

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I thought the general forum was for goofy , controversial stuff like this? But I was just playing the Devil's advocate .. I'm done Z
    It is but when the mods inboxes start getting filled by contributing members complaints is shows that most are getting annoyed.
    We try to keep this place positive and some folks get nasty on those threads.

Ok ,, Thanks ,, just curious

+1
    No worries.
    Out of the 19639 members we have there are only a handful that can be a pain. We have a really good group of people here.

+1
    I was wondering about this guy, I dont see anything wrong with what he was posting BUT thats all he ever posted. This is a Pwc/sportboat forum where people can get help or give help to each other. If members arent going to use this forum for its intended purpose then I say ban them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information