Where to test ride a fx sho or rxt-x

Hi I am looking to buy a sho or a rxt-x. I have a 97 gti sea-doo. I am looking for some real take off power coming out of a turn. I was leaning towards the rxt-x. but the s/c problems have me thinking to get something a little slow but with alot less brake downs not to say the sho is slow but from reading on this site it seam the rxt-x is faster. I wish you could get some honest numbers. But it seams no one is doing that. So I like to see for my self. I live in CT, But will travel to get a test ride. the dealers around here say no one does test rides. Thanks,
    Scott

There's some SHOs and T-X riders in Connecticut... Try posting in the Northeast section.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-superior View Post
    Hi I am looking to buy a sho or a rxt-x. I have a 97 gti sea-doo. I am looking for some real take off power coming out of a turn. I was leaning towards the rxt-x. but the s/c problems have me thinking to get something a little slow but with alot less brake downs not to say the sho is slow but from reading on this site it seam the rxt-x is faster. I wish you could get some honest numbers. But it seams no one is doing that. So I like to see for my self. I live in CT, But will travel to get a test ride. the dealers around here say no one does test rides. Thanks,
    Scott

Feel free to come see me. I'll be happy to let you ride my SHO if you hand me the keys to a car.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-superior View Post
    Scott
    What SC problems?

Thread Information