Life is Supercharged (without ceramics)
    +1

WTB: 05 RXP storage tray (i think)

I got my jet used and part of the fun in owning a used jet is finding all of the parts that your jet is missing. No critical ones thank God but still it annoys me that i have a huge opening in my hull and it looks like a box is supposed to go there.

Its right beside the battery and its like a cutout in the Styrofoam.

Ive found something that looks like it may fit in there but it says its only for the RXT and GTX so im not sure if i should buy it and test fit it.

This is what the auction has a pic listing.

If anyone can guide me in the right direction, ill snap a pic of where the gap is but im sure you know what i mean, its inside the hull and is relatively about the size of a car battery.

I just need a part number for it or if someone is selling one, im down.

Thanks again guys

P.S. i want it for my safety gear, i have it in my cooler box now and i cant keep any useful stuff in there like drinks or food when i take it to a nearby island. Stupid coast guard, dont wanna get another 125$ ticket for no flashlight during the day

Quote Originally Posted by linuxglobal View Post
    I got my jet used and part of the fun in owning a used jet is finding all of the parts that your jet is missing. No critical ones thank God but still it annoys me that i have a huge opening in my hull and it looks like a box is supposed to go there.

Its right beside the battery and its like a cutout in the Styrofoam.

Ive found something that looks like it may fit in there but it says its only for the RXT and GTX so im not sure if i should buy it and test fit it.

This is what the auction has a pic listing.

If anyone can guide me in the right direction, ill snap a pic of where the gap is but im sure you know what i mean, its inside the hull and is relatively about the size of a car battery.

I just need a part number for it or if someone is selling one, im down.

Thanks again guys

P.S. i want it for my safety gear, i have it in my cooler box now and i cant keep any useful stuff in there like drinks or food when i take it to a nearby island. Stupid coast guard, dont wanna get another 125$ ticket for no flashlight during the day

I don't have a RXP, but i can tell you that your pic is a huge box that goes under the hood of a GTX Limited. It will fit a RXT front compartment, but it comes stock in the GTX L. It don't think it will fit your set up so don't waste your money

Is the compartment you are talking about right below the handle bars? If so that is the glove box. The on-line store has OEM parts, and i think it has diagrams, just do a search for glove box on your ski. Or send me a PM with a pic of what you are talking about.

P.S. make sure you have distress flags. orange with a black square. I got a 125$ ticket for nto having those, even though the officer told me it took him half the day to catch up to me! lol

Life is Supercharged (without ceramics)
    +1
    distress flags????

i have flares and flashlights along with glow sticks but ill look into the flags as well.

Ill snap a pic of the area im talking about, its not very big, about maybe 8 inches wide and 12 deep, 10 high. Looks almost like a battery compartment but its a cutout in the styrofoam. Its in the front of the hull under the cooper box.

Pic will solve it all, ill link it via photobucket if they still allow that.

+1
    i have that too I have no idea what goes there.

Thread Information