Thread: Full Wave Audio

Full Wave Audio

Anyone have any experience with the Full Wave Audio systems? Know they're on the pricey side, but I don't mind spending a little if they work well. I'm thinking about putting it on my '08 Ultra 250x.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rschmer78 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the Full Wave Audio systems? Know they're on the pricey side, but I don't mind spending a little if they work well. I'm thinking about putting it on my '08 Ultra 250x.
    Some info here
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...t=50807&page=3

here
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...ight=full+wave

And here
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...ight=full+wave

Cool, thanks for the links.

I know the owner of the company, i dont really like the guy but they're one hell of a system. Very high quality and its a slick set up. They hooked up a JBL blackbox head unit to the system and it was awesome.

Even with little 4" speakers?

))))

Yea, he's got it set up on an 07' RXP i'll see if i can find some pictures, it is a sweet setup, i was gonna see if i could get a free or discounted system from him since i know him personally but he wouldn't budge on the price so i said see ya later, the sound of that engine is the only music i need when i'm riding.

Yeah, I like to hear the engine when I ride too, it'd be used mainly when we're on a beach. Still trying to decide if it's worth the price, not to mention putting some decent sized holes in the hull.

other companies make good systems, the reason why this is soo expensive is that it draws super low amperage so you dont have to worry about killing your battery after listening to it for a couple hours on the beach.

The price reflects the quality of the materials used which is necessary for withstanding a very harsh marine environment.

Some of the aspects your paying for is Urethane over molding to protect the circuitry; Tinned wire to prevent corrosion; Sealed switches, and our high performance speakers made with corrosion proof materials, including a Neodymium magnet for high output.

There's also the fact that we manufacture all of our products here in the USA amid all of the pressure to have them made cheap in China. I can easily make half a dozen changes to build you a "cheap" throw away system, but I'm not inclined to do so.

The good news is our growth rate has been staggering. With the increased volume, our component costs will be reduced and we will be passing those savings to the customer. We are currently negotiating with several vendors for bulk product and shipping logistics.

One thing to remember, Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten. Ask anyone with one of our systems if they got what they paid for and most will tell you they got a bargain.

Best Regards,

Todd
    R & D Director, Founder
    PWC Industries Inc.

Thread Information