pro 785 trim motor position

Has anyone ever unplugged and mfd and after plugging back in the trim motor position is off? The trim is nuetral and the mfd says its about 5 bars up? It will also over extend past where it should to the point of wanting to break things? Hope this wasnt covered in a past post I looked

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper901 View Post
    Has anyone ever unplugged and mfd and after plugging back in the trim motor position is off? The trim is nuetral and the mfd says its about 5 bars up? It will also over extend past where it should to the point of wanting to break things? Hope this wasnt covered in a past post I looked
    Joe if you run it up and down a few times it will catch up with each other as far as it going to far as long as you hold the button it will try and go and eventually snap the gears . Try going up and down till it gets it self set .

+1
    Freinds, whats up!!!!!!! Chopper do you still have a spare pro trim motor? Happy easter

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    ...The trim is neutral and the mfd says its about 5 bars up? It will also over extend past where it should to the point of wanting to break things? Hope this wasn't covered in a past post I looked
    Hold the up button until you hear clicking sounds from the trim motor. It isn't breaking anything, it is designed to do this.

Then hold the down button until it clicks several times. Now the display and trim nozzle should be in sync.

Trim motor only runs when engine is running, or you hold bilge button down.

hey thanks

thanks its my buddies and I was checking some MFD's and after i put it all back together we had that problem. Thats cool never knew that abot the bilge. I do have the trim motor. Hey bob whats fair you care to price it for me, I dont know what stuff worth and wanna give you a decent deal! Happy Easter! just add about 8 dollars for priority flat rate box if thats cool to whatever lugs says and I'll send it out Mon or tues. pay whenever
    I'll try to get some pictures of the boats on here soon. Putting dual pic up on the fuel sender and unfortunantly before I built the motor I never realized that there were not any threads in the exhaust valve bracket mounts (the little 6mm bolt holes) so I had to heli coil three of those in the boat tonight. (I think I heard dualing banjos the whole time I was repairing the holes) lots of little stuff but did get it running. hope to take out next week. Anybody have one used piston? (not for me ) if so how much

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Please post pics of that dual fuel pick up. I'm curious to see how. Thanks

+1
    thanks its my buddies and I was checking some MFD's and after i put it all back together we had that problem. Thats cool never knew that abot the bilge. I do have the trim motor. Hey bob whats fair you care to price it for me, I dont know what stuff worth and wanna give you a decent deal! Happy Easter! just add about 8 dollars for priority flat rate box if thats cool to whatever lugs says and I'll send it out Mon or tues. pay whenever
    I'll try to get some pictures of the boats on here soon. Putting dual pic up on the fuel sender and unfortunantly before I built the motor I never realized that there were not any threads in the exhaust valve bracket mounts (the little 6mm bolt holes) so I had to heli coil three of those in the boat tonight. (I think I heard dualing banjos the whole time I was repairing the holes) lots of little stuff but did get it running. hope to take out next week. Anybody have one used piston? (not for me ) if so how much

Joe ,
    For a Pro trim motor i would say 75.00 plus shipping is a good deal .
    I have a good used piston send me your addy again
    I should be able to put a set of Mats together i can check in the morning

wow that be great

My buddys oil injector went out an tried to burn down the middle cyl. He wants to try to get by cheap. Thanks bob send me a pm and ill fire you some money... saved the day again Plus I am not sure what else/ if anything went wrong in the motor. Still has the end clys at 120 psi and turns by hand but?

+1
    Chopper , just read your post! Thats funny (dualing banjos) Hey I am getting there. I promise when its ready to fire all you guys will see it first hand. Our youth minster is going to help me record it so first turn over of the engine weather it makes it! or breaks it it will be you tubed!!

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    My buddy's oil injector went out...
    Can you tell us what exactly failed with the oil injection?

The oil pump itself, the oil hose to that cylinder, or something with the oil tank feed?

Thread Information