Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2 Rude setup on stock ECU

Questions in my mind going through this set-up on a RXT and RXP stock ECU...

1.Elevation is at 567 feet, sock fuel pump on a stock ECU with a 2 Rude and Riva or PP intercooler

2.If we get the AFR 11.6 to 12.2 on WOT will it food the bottom at idle? The set-up I have now is a 1:1 Rising Rate Regulater (Rude) with 42lbs injectors.

3.Knowing that the stock ECU is mapped at 38lbs if shouldn't notice that much of a difference?

4.Volume of air, same boost vs more volume of air at the same boost rate.

5.Stock Plugs vs IXU 27's running cooler with IXU 27's should help?

6.Beji set up and rrfpr? Benji set-up for the bottom at idle and rrfpr for top end boost?

Note: These are just questions going though my mind running a stock ECU with a 2 Rude set-up

+1
    I think you will have your best results with the combo of RRFPR, BEGI (not benji), 48 lb injectors. Of course tune with AFR, EGTs or both
    just my 2 cents

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post

Questions in my mind going through this set-up on a RXT and RXP stock ECU...

1.Elevation is at 567 feet, sock fuel pump on a stock ECU with a 2 Rude and Riva or PP intercooler

2.If we get the AFR 11.6 to 12.2 on WOT will it food the bottom at idle? The set-up I have now is a 1:1 Rising Rate Regulater (Rude) with 42lbs injectors.

3.Knowing that the stock ECU is mapped at 38lbs if shouldn't notice that much of a difference?

4.Volume of air, same boost vs more volume of air at the same boost rate.

5.Stock Plugs vs IXU 27's running cooler with IXU 27's should help?

6.Benji set up and rrfpr? Benji set-up for the bottom at idle and rrfpr for top end boost?

Note: These are just questions going though my mind running a stock ECU with a 2 Rude set-up
    If you go with the begi reg along with the rrfpr and some 48s or 50s you should be able to get a nice clean idle and mid. The existing rrfpr will only be used to set idle and the begi is used for mid and top end rise. With this set-up you can have a base pressure of 35lbs and rise up to 75lbs if needed. I do suggest a wlbro fuel pump if you go with this set-up.
    If you dont go with the BEgi and just run the rrfpr I think you will still wat to have 48s but you will probably idle pretty rich. maybe 11.0. I think you would have to be in the low 10s to have any plu fouling or flooding issues. Without the Begi my boat idle at 10.8. Its rich but it idles and runs ok at that but it does waste some fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    If you go with the begi reg along with the rrfpr and some 48s or 50s you should be able to get a nice clean idle and mid. The existing rrfpr will only be used to set idle and the begi is used for mid and top end rise. With this set-up you can have a base pressure of 35lbs and rise up to 75lbs if needed. I do suggest a wlbro fuel pump if you go with this set-up.
    If you dont go with the BEgi and just run the rrfpr I think you will still wat to have 48s but you will probably idle pretty rich. maybe 11.0. I think you would have to be in the low 10s to have any plu fouling or flooding issues. Without the Begi my boat idle at 10.8. Its rich but it idles and runs ok at that but it does waste some fuel.
    Can you snap a picture of the Begi-RRpr set-up for me?? You sure I would need a Walbro fuel pump if I do this... What elevation are you riding at? Just curious?

+1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Begisetupscm.JPG 
Views:	180 
Size:	437.4 KB 
ID:	125964   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rrfpr setup.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	125965  
    Attached Files Attached Files

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    Can you snap a picture of the Begi-RRpr set-up for me?? You sure I would need a Walbro fuel pump if I do this... What elevation are you riding at? Just curious?
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    You proabaly wont need the walbro but it is good cheap insurance. I'm riding at sea level with high humidity and temps. You dont have to set-up the begi exacly like in Darts pic. If your reg is remote mounted you can just take the return from the rrfpr and go into the begi with that.
    My set-up is exactly like the one in Darts pic thanks to him.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    You proabaly wont need the walbro but it is good cheap insurance. I'm riding at sea level with high humidity and temps. You dont have to set-up the begi exacly like in Darts pic. If your reg is remote mounted you can just take the return from the rrfpr and go into the begi with that.
    My set-up is exactly like the one in Darts pic thanks to him.

Did you drill out a new restrictor?

Where did you order the Begi from?

Is there a pacific model I need to be order? Begi 2022 Regulator! Per Mark used..
    Last edited by Muddy River; 04-13-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Found an answer!

+1
    i was wondering if we could get the part numbers and where to buy the Begi, the pressure gauge in the end of the stock rail, and the regulator u r putting in the tank itself??????? thanks in advance!

+1

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i was wondering if we could get the part numbers and where to buy the Begi, the pressure gauge in the end of the stock rail, and the regulator u r putting in the tank itself??????? thanks in advance!
    I just wanted you to know that your thread is the reason I am doing all this research and skeopps too! Danny is going to sell a fuel rail in GH store that you might be interested in! I just want the best down low and on top like you do!BET!PERIOD!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information