Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another guy who WTB: Greenhulk WB

I have seen a couple threads here lately of people looking for these and I have only seen a couple people find them. I really want one of these things or an equivelant. A couple people have tried to tell me that the new Riva box is about the same thing but as far as sound goes, the videos I have seen dont show that. I want a GH box or something that sounds/built the same. I am going to do my exhaust but I want a very loud/tuned sound like the GH seems to give. Someone has to be getting rid of theirs. Just tell me how much.

+1
    Hey check this out it sounds bad ass just like the gh box. He will even set it up for riva thru hull ex if you want. www.bansheedepot.com/products.asp?cat=32

+1
    He only charge me 264.00 for the thru hull set up

I actually just read about these being the same thing as the green hulk box. Do they sound just the same or similiar or what? Can anyone deny or confirm the same construction as the GH. I will be looking into this.

I already have a riva thru hull pipe. Which would be better to buy one like he normally sells it and just sell my riva pipe, or have him build it for use with the riva pipe?

Any sound clips of one of these in the water?

Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    I actually just read about these being the same thing as the green hulk box. Do they sound just the same or similiar or what? Can anyone deny or confirm the same construction as the GH. I will be looking into this.

I already have a riva thru hull pipe. Which would be better to buy one like he normally sells it and just sell my riva pipe, or have him build it for use with the riva pipe?

I helped calendine2396 install his box and they sound awesome. Probably just as loud as a green box or a litle louder if you get the fully gutted version. The guy who makes them does an awesome job.

Have him build it for use with a thru hull pipe. It will eliminate the pipe itself but you need all the fittings on the back of the hull.

+1
    Any sound clips of one of these in the water?

I went out today for a little while and took a video clip so you could hear the tdr box. If you have any other questions about it I will be happy to answer you.

Sure looks a lot like Alum creek.

Is that the fully gutted version? Sounds really nice. Thanks for posting the video. I am going to send him a message tonight. You think getting him to make it with the thru hull pipe already is the best bet? That way I can sell my riva thru hull pipe?

+1

tdr

Sure looks a lot like Alum creek.

Is that the fully gutted version? Sounds really nice. Thanks for posting the video. I am going to send him a message tonight. You think getting him to make it with the thru hull pipe already is the best bet? That way I can sell my riva thru hull pipe?
    yes i would have him make it with the thru hull pipe he does a really good job.

+1
    I saw this box and it looks just like the greenbox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information