Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    116

    Another guy who WTB: Greenhulk WB

    I have seen a couple threads here lately of people looking for these and I have only seen a couple people find them. I really want one of these things or an equivelant. A couple people have tried to tell me that the new Riva box is about the same thing but as far as sound goes, the videos I have seen dont show that. I want a GH box or something that sounds/built the same. I am going to do my exhaust but I want a very loud/tuned sound like the GH seems to give. Someone has to be getting rid of theirs. Just tell me how much.


  2. #2
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7
    Hey check this out it sounds bad ass just like the gh box. He will even set it up for riva thru hull ex if you want. www.bansheedepot.com/products.asp?cat=32

  3. #3
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7
    He only charge me 264.00 for the thru hull set up

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    116
    I actually just read about these being the same thing as the green hulk box. Do they sound just the same or similiar or what? Can anyone deny or confirm the same construction as the GH. I will be looking into this.

    I already have a riva thru hull pipe. Which would be better to buy one like he normally sells it and just sell my riva pipe, or have him build it for use with the riva pipe?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    116
    Any sound clips of one of these in the water?

  6. #6
    Don RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Westerville, Ohio
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    I actually just read about these being the same thing as the green hulk box. Do they sound just the same or similiar or what? Can anyone deny or confirm the same construction as the GH. I will be looking into this.

    I already have a riva thru hull pipe. Which would be better to buy one like he normally sells it and just sell my riva pipe, or have him build it for use with the riva pipe?

    I helped calendine2396 install his box and they sound awesome. Probably just as loud as a green box or a litle louder if you get the fully gutted version. The guy who makes them does an awesome job.

    Have him build it for use with a thru hull pipe. It will eliminate the pipe itself but you need all the fittings on the back of the hull.

  7. #7
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    Any sound clips of one of these in the water?

    I went out today for a little while and took a video clip so you could hear the tdr box. If you have any other questions about it I will be happy to answer you.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    116
    Sure looks a lot like Alum creek.

    Is that the fully gutted version? Sounds really nice. Thanks for posting the video. I am going to send him a message tonight. You think getting him to make it with the thru hull pipe already is the best bet? That way I can sell my riva thru hull pipe?

  9. #9
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7

    tdr

    Quote Originally Posted by XChris1632X View Post
    Sure looks a lot like Alum creek.

    Is that the fully gutted version? Sounds really nice. Thanks for posting the video. I am going to send him a message tonight. You think getting him to make it with the thru hull pipe already is the best bet? That way I can sell my riva thru hull pipe?
    yes i would have him make it with the thru hull pipe he does a really good job.

  10. #10
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    I saw this box and it looks just like the greenbox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 07:57 PM
  2. Introducing Ron the guy who bought my RXP.
    By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 10:30 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 01:56 AM
  4. Guys who own NEW boats - 04+ - do you let friends drive them
    By J3ff in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 10:55 AM
  5. ok guys who wants to spend my $$$
    By seadoo02xp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •