Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 305 COCO?

  1. #1
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2

    305 COCO?

    To all that want info on Jorge just got off the phone with him he is o.k. his computer went down and his cell is shut off. To all that need him fill me in and I will forward the messages. I have his mother's # but will not give that # out for her sake! Thanks Lee


  2. #2
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Good to hear!!!!! Glad your ok brotha!!

    You got all the Yammi boys screamin for pump tunnels.....give me a call whenever..

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    To all that want info on Jorge just got off the phone with him he is o.k. his computer went down and his cell is shut off. To all that need him fill me in and I will forward the messages. I have his mother's # but will not give that # out for her sake! Thanks Lee
    PM sent to you.

  4. #4
    SHOBiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wylie, Texas
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    Good to hear!!!!! Glad your ok brotha!!

    You got all the Yammi boys screamin for pump tunnels.....give me a call whenever..

    no kidding give me give me give give me

    Glad he's okay! Shut off cell

  5. #5
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,363
    +1
    55
    14 PM'S im wanted more than binladden thanks for caring guys im alive
    just got my computer back working thanks to a virus, but phone is still down and the face blacked out, so you guys can pm me your phone #s since i lost them all
    jorge

  6. #6
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    14 PM'S im wanted more than binladden thanks for caring guys im alive
    just got my computer back working thanks to a virus, but phone is still down and the face blacked out, so you guys can pm me your phone #s since i lost them all
    jorge
    He is Alive!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    25
    I'm in pump reinforcement kit for FZS. tunnel already cracked, being repaired......could i still use your mod?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB 305 Coco SHO tunnel reinforcement
    By ecpChris in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Best wishes to the Family 305 coco
    By L Carlson in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 08:21 PM
  3. if you like to ride skis in miami area 305
    By piratepete in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:32 PM
  4. Places to put in around Coco.
    By g0vtmule1453 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:50 AM
  5. Coco Beach Dealer phone No.?
    By Super Jim in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •