Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Question Is this a good setup my my 07 RXT

I just put in a pump wedge on sunday and i love it.
    I ride in choppy seas mostly so this is what i am hoping to put in next:

metal supercharger clutch washers
    Intake Grate (Is the riva one the best or any other suggestions?)
    thru hull exhaust
    solas prop
    opas blokoffs
    finger throttle

Any other suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Smile oyha

sounds good brother run it that should rip

Banned User
    i ride alot in the chop and i have the riva grate its def. a good grate for the chop, also see if u can find a nice used upgraded charger, and make sure u seal up that exhaust, i would also say a bilge pump would be on the list of mods its cheap insureance and peice of mind for 60 bucks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRXT View Post
    i ride alot in the chop and i have the riva grate its def. a good grate for the chop, also see if u can find a nice used upgraded charger, and make sure u seal up that exhaust, i would also say a bilge pump would be on the list of mods its cheap insureance and peice of mind for 60 bucks.
    Thanks for the advice guys, ill def go with the bilge pump. How much do think i could get an upgraded supercharger for???

Banned User
    well i look at it this way there are low hour stage 3 chargers on the site for sale for 400 to 500 bucks and u dont really need fuel upgrades or green wheels or gen2 riva wheels there all good, cause ur gonna spend 100 bucks for washers and about 75 bucks with shipping and jerry putting them in (not a bust on jerry, 50 bucks is a good deal) and u might as well get the whole charger rebuilt depending on how many hours u have on it cause i have an 07 and needed a charger rebuilt and bought a new 09 X charger from my dealer for cost cause I did some cable work for them (comcast guy) so i saved some big bucks but i still have stock charger and can rebuild on my own now in my own time with no down time to the ski and have a back up for when the other one is out getting worked on.

+1
    well i look at it this way there are low hour stage 3 chargers on the site for sale for 400 to 500 bucks and u dont really need fuel upgrades or green wheels or gen2 riva wheels there all good, cause ur gonna spend 100 bucks for washers and about 75 bucks with shipping and jerry putting them in (not a bust on jerry, 50 bucks is a good deal) and u might as well get the whole charger rebuilt depending on how many hours u have on it cause i have an 07 and needed a charger rebuilt and bought a new 09 X charger from my dealer for cost cause I did some cable work for them (comcast guy) so i saved some big bucks but i still have stock charger and can rebuild on my own now in my own time with no down time to the ski and have a back up for when the other one is out getting worked on.
    yea i was thinking of getting the x charger, ii hear they work good. N i live int he cayman islands so i gotta pay 20 % duty on anything i bring in which is a bummer so im jus lookin for the best deals. Thanks for the advice

for starter definatley change the washes, the riva intake grate, bilge pump, fill ride plate holes, 4 inch intake and i'm not so sure about props but i think the 13/19R should be good these are just some minor mods for starters.

Banned User
    dont go bigger then a 14/17r without doing some mods to get more power out of the ski i ran a 14/19r last year with stock charger and just a rear air setup that wasnt the best, now that i have setup the ski the right way i think the 14/19r might need a little tweeking but should be ok, we will see this weekend, but my boy has a riva intake, riva grate, opas blockoffs, pump wedge, and 14/17r and it was perfect for his setup.

+1
    dont go bigger then a 14/17r without doing some mods to get more power out of the ski i ran a 14/19r last year with stock charger and just a rear air setup that wasnt the best, now that i have setup the ski the right way i think the 14/19r might need a little tweeking but should be ok, we will see this weekend, but my boy has a riva intake, riva grate, opas blockoffs, pump wedge, and 14/17r and it was perfect for his setup.
    Ohk, thanks for the advice guys, i hope all goes as planned

I would add a GROCO strainer. Another Cheap Insurance mod.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information