Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Any riders in the Tampa Bay area?

I've been launching out of Fort Desoto every Saturday and Sunday. I see lots of other skis flying around, but it always looks like I'm the only one riding solo. If anyone is in the area, let me know. I'm on a red & white '08 RXT 215 and I always wear a black Jack Daniels hat. Usually I ride over to Egmont and then back up to Shell Island to jump some surf.

-Kevin

+1
    Your more than welcome to come up to Dunedin.

Ill hit you up in a few weeks when I pick up My new ski, ill be launching out of Desoto as well as the honeymoon Island area.

- Derek

Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
    I've been launching out of Fort Desoto every Saturday and Sunday. I see lots of other skis flying around, but it always looks like I'm the only one riding solo. If anyone is in the area, let me know. I'm on a red & white '08 RXT 215 and I always wear a black Jack Daniels hat. Usually I ride over to Egmont and then back up to Shell Island to jump some surf.

-Kevin

+1
    Ft Desoto is nice and nice ramp. We tend to ride out of Dunedin and ride up around Anclote, 3 Rooker, and Caledisi. We'll have to all get out some time.

I usually launch out of New Port Richey or Tarpon Springs- we take rides as far South as Egmont, and as far north as Crystal River.

Im always down to ride, I ride solo also unless the GF or a friend goes with me. I go out off SR60 since its close to me. I got an 05 xlt1200...

+1
    Out yesterday from Dunedin causeway island hopping and just enjoying the weather. If you see a red 15f and a blue HO anchored out there stop by and say hi.

Is there a ramp near the Dunedin Causeway?

Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    Out yesterday from Dunedin causeway island hopping and just enjoying the weather. If you see a red 15f and a blue HO anchored out there stop by and say hi.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa85 View Post
    Is there a ramp near the Dunedin Causeway?
    The causeway is the ramp. You just back in on the left side just after the first bridge. Thats where I usually put in at. I am the one with the loud and fast RXT. If you are looking for an actual boat ramp there are a few in the area. One is near downtown Dunedin. I am not sure of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    The causeway is the ramp. You just back in on the left side just after the first bridge. Thats where I usually put in at. I am the one with the loud and fast RXT. If you are looking for an actual boat ramp there are a few in the area. One is near downtown Dunedin. I am not sure of the others.
    Seminole boat ramp (right off ft harrison in clearwater) is about a 10 minute ride on the water to Dunedin causeway.

I always see tons of skis there how is the beach to drop on there? I haven't dared drop on sand yet. I have a 6cyl mustang w/ normal trailer tires. I fear my car getting stuck in the sand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information