West County Powersports worst service, shady...

I highly recommend that you stay away from West County Powersports dealer in St. Louis MO! They have did a poor job, servicing my ski which was purchased through them (JD 1 sent us there). It has been several months upon the return after the SC was blown, the engine was replaced and everything was supposed to be all good. We finally got it back the exterior is in terrbile shape after sitting outside all winter, hydro-turf is shot, and I dont know what to expect from this engine. Dan I dont mean to attack you but we can never get ahold of you and this has been a real hassle. So jsut had to get this out, Hope this one lives longer than 2x hours....

Did they hassle you about the mods on the ski?

I understand the frustraion. Although not a ski story I had A V-max motorcycle and at 600 miles the motor developed a knock. Long story short they took forever and although the engine ran they never filled the clutch resivoir and scratched the hell out of the bike. I had to end up lemon lawing it after they would not fix it. The best part was when a lawyer hired by Yamaha told me he would give me $200. to fix $1800.00 worth of damage.I said no way he said ok then you will get nothing! Anyways I Won and they had to pay me for the bike, reg,taxes and a small amount $. Sorry to hear that you had a rough time. Dealers can really drop the ball sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by bconwayls1 View Post
    Did they hassle you about the mods on the ski?
    No this isnt the ski i my sig, this is (was) a new ski. Brand new basically 20 sum hours completely stock, wasnt rode very hard either. Have you dealt with him before? I noticed your from STL

Quote Originally Posted by RxPrider View Post
    No this isnt the ski i my sig, this is (was) a new ski. Brand new basically 20 sum hours completely stock, wasnt rode very hard either. Have you dealt with him before? I noticed your from STL
    Yes, for parts only though. They did run a VIN# for me when looking at another ski, thats it. I am about 5 minutes away from them.

Thread Information