+1

2009 USO Military Rides in San Diego

I am looking for So Cal PWC owners who would want to help me out with hosting active duty Marines & Sailors this year with PWC Rides & BBQ on San Diego Bay.
    All you need is a 2 or 3 seat Runabout and a desire to say THANKS to these guys & gals who just got back from Iraq & Afghanistan.
    I have fuel money available for those who need it.
    The BBQ lunches are paid for by the San Diego USO.
    There will be live bands this year, give-aways for the troops and bouncies & games for the kids.
    My 2 confirmed Ride dates so far are June 13th & 27th.
    More Ride dates to follow as I am still in the process of communicating with units still over in "Sand Town".
    Any interested PWC owners email me at [email protected] and I will answer all of your questions.
    We hosted over 2,000 active duty last year and it looks like over 4,000 will attend this year.
    Thanks & God Bless America & Those Who Serve
    Ray

+1

Remaining 2009 USO PWC Ride dates are confirmed

The remaining 2009 USO PWC & BBQ dates have been confirmed.
    They are 5/16, 5/23, 6/13, 6/27, 7/18 & 7/25 at MCRD Marina & Boathouse in San Diego.
    We will have live bands, bouncies for the kids, volleyball, kayaks and more available for everyone waiting for a PWC Ride.
    All PWC owners who wish to attend and support the troops email [email protected] to join in the FUN !!
    These events are being sponsored by The San Diego USO, Fun Bike Center, Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP), San Diego Freedom Riders Inc., Costco, SAIC and many other San Diego Patriotic companies.
    Please plan on attending and help us support the troops !!!
    Ray

Our first ride is this saturday at the MCRD and we have 20+ PWC owners signed up, but would like to get more for some loaner skis that FBC is bringing. If you are a skilled rider and want to support your troops and ski isnt running or cant handle a 2nd person, you can still come and drive one of the loaner skis. The more drivers and more skis the better as we will have 200-400 people to give rides too.Please email me or Ray if you can [email protected]@sdfreedomriders. com

The MCRD base general just cancelled the event due to security concerns

we had 16 PWC + 3 boats for rides, it was just enough. Here are the first uploaded pics: http://sdpwc.shutterfly.com/

Thread Information