Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3

    Yamaha FX140 / FX HO Waverunner 2002 to 2007 stainless steel intake grate For Sale.

    Stainless Steel Intake Grate for sale here take a look thanks in the front put
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...3A1|240%3A1318
    Last edited by cuban133054; 04-15-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: wrong link


  2. #2
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,362
    +1
    55
    page is no longer available, but for a fx??

  3. #3
    earl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Perry, Florida, United States
    Posts
    170

    grate

    grate was cut out of flat stock and welded . looks like the the it pulled a little when they welded it . welds are a little on the small side and i noticed a little under cut . could be a nice grate with a little work .

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by earl View Post
    grate was cut out of flat stock and welded . looks like the the it pulled a little when they welded it . welds are a little on the small side and i noticed a little under cut . could be a nice grate with a little work .
    It was not cut out of flat stock, The thing is that stainless steel is a litle flexible and when it's put in plate the bolts will make it straight.

  5. #5
    philip_gpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,724
    +1
    3
    a lot of work went into making that grate, at that price it is a steal

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by philip_gpr View Post
    a lot of work went into making that grate, at that price it is a steal
    Tell me about it it was machined and then polished stainless steel is not easy to work with.

  7. #7
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,584
    +1
    1,272
    The text in the eBay listing needs some improvement;
    spelling, grammar, and sentence structure

    "...This intake grate is made from stainless steel material it will not brake easy as aluminium, and will last more.
    This instake grate will give you performance, and keep the H/O pump loaded and hooked up! Also, a special desing the edges has been slighly sharped to cut ocean sea weeds or grass that you man encounter on a lake or ocean it will help not to get too many weeds stuck in your intake grate and not forcing your engine..."

  8. #8
    spdracr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    422
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    The text in the eBay listing needs some improvement;
    spelling, grammar, and sentence structure

    "...This intake grate is made from stainless steel material it will not brake easy as aluminium, and will last more.
    This instake grate will give you performance, and keep the H/O pump loaded and hooked up! Also, a special desing the edges has been slighly sharped to cut ocean sea weeds or grass that you man encounter on a lake or ocean it will help not to get too many weeds stuck in your intake grate and not forcing your engine..."
    That is good English for South FLA! You wouldn't believe what I have to deal with at work.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    161
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    The text in the eBay listing needs some improvement;
    spelling, grammar, and sentence structure

    "...This intake grate is made from stainless steel material it will not brake easy as aluminium, and will last more.
    This instake grate will give you performance, and keep the H/O pump loaded and hooked up! Also, a special desing the edges has been slighly sharped to cut ocean sea weeds or grass that you man encounter on a lake or ocean it will help not to get too many weeds stuck in your intake grate and not forcing your engine..."
    Lol forget about the text i didn’t check for errors.
    Bump still for sale….

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Tourer: 2013 Yamaha FX HO WaveRunner
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:10 PM
  2. Trying to find worx wr235 intake grate for 2011 rxtx 260
    By DON1098 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Yamaha FX160 HO/FX HO from 04 to 09 all nose heavy?
    By OZFXSHO in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. FS 2007 Yamaha FX HO Waverunner *60 Hours*Perfect Condition*
    By Cohiba262 in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
  5. how to install r&d intake grate for 08 gp1300r
    By mlgp1300r in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •