Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Michigan riders chime in

Hey Guys and gals we need to plan some kind of ride some where and do a get together for a ride this summer.. It going to be nice weather this weekend and it's starting to get the blood going to get back on the water so lets put some ideas together and make this happen,, Cya Slick

hey, im going to pick my doo's up from storage up north this weekend. I will probably ride lake st. helen saturday and then sunday I may ride st. clair. Anybody want to do that blue water bridge to ambassador bridge ride. I am going to bump it right now. I prolly wont ride much til after may 18th, I graduate that day, and my moms gunna keep me focused on school, ughhhh senioritus is kicking in big time!!!

went on st.clair today lake temp betweem 48 and 52. Was up north yesterday, still some snow on the ground, lake st. helen was 55.

Just a TAD early for me yet.. Cya Slick

Ive put 2-3 hours on my XP this year already. I went out this past weekend it was awesome! I plan to go out again this weekend maybe before prom, or Saturday, its supposed to be mid 70's

Tigershark u know u want 1 cucchiara3000's Avatar
    I think I might go out this weekend too, 70s sound nice. I think I'm going to go out on lk st. clair if anyone is interested in making it out there let me know.

i should be on lake st clair this weekend... i have prom on friday too so dont expect me then. But i should def be out on sat if i can walk... ... lol but ill be around 8 mile area, dont plan on riding much farther away from that, the water is just too cold still for longer rides after you go do donuts...

hey everyone,
    going out on st. clair around the 8 or 9 mile area. Just gunna be going out and doing a lil bit of screwing around. No real destination. Ill be out around 3ish... depending on gf's lax game and other stuff, but if anyone would like to come and ride that would be fun to see some new faces. Ill be on a yellow rxp, and my neighbors have 2 blue and white hondas. I would like to set up a race course, before too many boaters get out, I have the buoys and everything, just would like more than 3 people there to make it worthwhile to set up. let me know if you want to be there

I wish I could make it but a couple more things to finish up on the ski's and getting the boat ready for summer, I promis I will be out there soon.. Cya Slick

Tigershark u know u want 1 cucchiara3000's Avatar
    As soon as it starts warming up or as soon as I get a wetsuit or which ever one comes first I'm in. Once air temp gets above 70 I'll go. Let me know the next time you go out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information