Thread: Total rant

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

Total rant

wtf,are people complete idiots out there???every time i got a job i PAY someone to do they f it up.i explain it clearly as possible and still its some half ass attempt.i guess theres no such thing as taking pride in your work.cadillac price,dunebuggy work.i'm scared as hell about getting my roof done and won't unless i'm supervising their supervisor.its sad that the quality of work has become that in the usa but it has.seems like let me do enough to get you to shell out the green and off i go and lotsa luck getting me to make it right.guys screwed up welding my trailer.dude it ain't heart surgery.use a tape measure,make a pattern,f-n think for change,have a plan instead of a thumb in each orifice waitin for someone to yell switch.i even had the bunk brackets marked and showed the guy the were marked and had to go back on in that order,guess what happen?wrong order and wrong angle,and this is a big time trailer shop with 15 bays just for service,dude thats just plain scary.

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    hire the amish, thats what eveyone around here does. they do great work.

Quote Originally Posted by TxPro1200 View Post
    wtf,are people complete idiots out there???every time i got a job i PAY someone to do they f it up.i explain it clearly as possible and still its some half ass attempt.i guess theres no such thing as taking pride in your work.cadillac price,dunebuggy work.i'm scared as hell about getting my roof done and won't unless i'm supervising their supervisor.its sad that the quality of work has become that in the usa but it has.seems like let me do enough to get you to shell out the green and off i go and lotsa luck getting me to make it right.guys screwed up welding my trailer.dude it ain't heart surgery.use a tape measure,make a pattern,f-n think for change,have a plan instead of a thumb in each orifice waitin for someone to yell switch.i even had the bunk brackets marked and showed the guy the were marked and had to go back on in that order,guess what happen?wrong order and wrong angle,and this is a big time trailer shop with 15 bays just for service,dude thats just plain scary.

You are sooooo not alone on this one, Bro! Craftsman need to take pride in their job, not take your check for half ass work. This statement is not intended or meant for every craftsman, just the ones that waste my time and money.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

attitude

then after i give it a look over and say its wrong,then gm gets involved say lets go take a look.then acts like i'm asking for his daughter cuz it ain't perfect,dude i don't expect perfect but an inch differnce on the ends of the brackets vs the ones you didn't touch????just fess up its a $h1t job and make it right,don't try and defend it.even after they make it right they'll get negative responses when people ask me about them,its like oh your fi hose came off??? i'll just glue it back on,naw don't need no hose clamp on it

That's frustrating. I'm sorry. I deal with people like that all the time at work, and I'm just counting down the days until I can just throw everything in their face.

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    LOL I know what you mean, I had my car taken to a performance shop for a new stage 2 clutch. I gave the guy a firewall adjuster and he said "WHATS THAT" I was like wtf arent you a mechanic? Then I got the car back the throwout bearing was backwards!

I can't even list the # of times I watched people F up my stuff! from jiffy lube leaving the dipstick sitting across the motor and installing the 2 dif length wipers on the wrong arms(toyota) The duche bag manager had no excuses I almost don't let anyone touch my stuff anymore ,, Hell I'm doing my own roof I completely get your frustration!! Hell I run a few crews of Construction workers and it's hard as hell not to send them all packing and just do it myself Lazy non motivated .. I don't get it? I was so eagear to advance and learn at their age but all they want is a big check and a raise for doing the least amount possible and not very well at that actualy with the slow down I finally get to weed some of these clowns out

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I can't even list the # of times I watched people F up my stuff! from jiffy lube leaving the dipstick sitting across the motor and installing the 2 dif length wipers on the wrong arms(toyota) The duche bag manager had no excuses I almost don't let anyone touch my stuff anymore ,, Hell I'm doing my own roof I completely get your frustration!! Hell I run a few crews of Construction workers and it's hard as hell not to send them all packing and just do it myself Lazy non motivated .. I don't get it? I was so eagear to advance and learn at their age but all they want is a big check and a raise for doing the least amount possible and not very well at that actualy with the slow down I finally get to weed some of these clowns out

I know the feeling man, getting good help is like pulling teeth! A managers job is impossible anymore because you have to watch EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE DOES while also trying to get your work done and coddle customers with constant phone calls and updates. The older guys just don't care anymore because they can't make the money they used to and the younger guys don't have ANY work ethic. I go thru porters and clean up people like people change socks. I run a body shop, I can wash and clean most cars for delivery in 15 minutes myself, 30 minutes on a real bad one. These young guys take 1-2 hours or more with constant hounding by yours truly and when they get done the car looks like shit.

Thread Information