Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: dead thread

  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413

    dead thread

    s4 is cheaper then sx-r and most of my customers are asking for sx-r!!


  2. #2

    you are not a dealer !

    it will be a reson that you are not a dealer .... so the people will ask the other companys.

    in the moment i think a lot of s4 sold 2009 !

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by aac View Post
    it will be a reson that you are not a dealer .

  4. #4

    yes !

    i now that just have sold 18 skis in the year 2009 !
    and how much sxr are sold in austria ?

    please dont speak some stupid words if you dont know it.

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    are you sure, about that stupid words?

    3rd sx-r container "this year" is coming next days, 20pcs each container! 2nd Ultra container 12pcs each, hope you know math!
    but only two S4

    so thinking before writing!!





    Quote Originally Posted by aac View Post
    i now that just have sold 18 skis in the year 2009 !
    and how much sxr are sold in austria ?

    please dont speak some stupid words if you dont know it.

  6. #6

    gifts

    so you can fill a whole race with skis,......----SXR-only for race---,....because no CEC-certification,....and all the ultras for the water at home,....because ----no CEC-certification,......
    but i think, this will be the next 84-units for gift`s to the customer,.....

    wow, i dont know that our market is so big,.....hahahahah

    happy greatings from KHI-international

    i wish you a good selling

    just

  7. #7
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    ??
    what a stupid posting. i never saw so many lines and dots!

    Can you register a PWC without CE?
    Does anyone sell their PWC without CE?

    Who sells only countrywide?

    Greetings back to KHI.

    regards,
    brani




    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    so you can fill a whole race with skis,......----SXR-only for race---,....because no CEC-certification,....and all the ultras for the water at home,....because ----no CEC-certification,......
    but i think, this will be the next 84-units for gift`s to the customer,.....

    wow, i dont know that our market is so big,.....hahahahah

    happy greatings from KHI-international

    i wish you a good selling

    just

  8. #8

    dots and lines

    oh, you dont sell in austria ??

    you had a legal CEC do register sxr and ultra ??

    you dont sell without CEC ??

    that is okay, so you dont sell pwc`s, because there is no official CEC in whole europa for sxr`s, only for racing, read the laws, and dont tell me you had a official CEC from kawasaki europa for sxrs, this will be stupid, okay?

    i can not belive the methodes from some "dealer" to sell skis, is it so hard to do a normal job??

    only for information

    on all import skis there is no CEC-Certification from kawasaki europa, so you can only play in your bathtube with it, on sxrs noone can make an ofizial CEC to register it in whole europa, because from kawasaki comes no paper and verification for it, you must have all points be legal, and on the sxr you dont have a noise and emission certificat from kawasaki, so you only had a paper, named ce for elektrik and a second point, this is to less to get a legal registered ski.

    if you dont know the laws, contact kawasaki europa for more information, okay ??

    please dont confuse the customers, and yourselve to, i think you had miss information about

    if you get your skis from outside europa, like USA, you had no paper to register the skis, no paper for sxr and no paper from ultra, CEC for ultras
    you get only if you buy the skis from kawasaki europa

    on all import skis there is no warranty in europa, no official dealer can make warranty-claims for this skis, and if you get CEC-certifications from other companys, the skis are no kawasakis-brands anymore, they are made from this other comanys and this companys makes or makes not the warrantys, for the laws, and i think they dont make it

    i hope this clears the sight and helps to inform you and the customers right.

    are you a official-kawasaki-dealer ??, with an signed contract ??, in austria or europa ??

    do you see??, no more dotes and lines, but a legal information

    kind regards

    TEAM JUST

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    ohh deer, i hope it's not become a personal thread!

    what a long letter, it's a nice example about "i am trying to tell something but what i said was nothing"

    I am confused and lets explain some things




    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    oh, you dont sell in austria ??
    ? I can sell you some things if you need it!

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    you had a legal CEC do register sxr and ultra ??
    What a stupid question, how would you register it without a CE? you as a dealer should know it better!

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    you dont sell without CEC ??

    Same answer as above



    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    is okay, so you dont sell pwc`s, because there is no official CEC in whole europa for sxr`s, only for racing, read the laws, and dont tell me you had a official CEC from kawasaki europa for sxrs, this will be stupid, okay?

    That confuse me! Racing? I think here is the same answer as above, and pleas don't confuse people they read that posting here.

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    i can not belive the methodes from some "dealer" to sell skis, is it so hard to do a normal job??
    Yeah that is exact what i mean. HSR sales lady wrote me a E-Mail time ago. She told me some jerks told here i wrote something against HSR on greenhulk forum! Yeah, is really hard to do a normal business! But i can understand it!

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    only for information
    Thank you, information is alwas welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    on all import skis there is no CEC-Certification from kawasaki europa, so you can only play in your bathtube with it, on sxrs noone can make an ofizial CEC to register it in whole europa, because from kawasaki comes no paper and verification for it, you must have all points be legal, and on the sxr you dont have a noise and emission certificat from kawasaki, so you only had a paper, named ce for elektrik and a second point, this is to less to get a legal registered ski.
    You know what you wrote there is bullshit! That is confusing, people know they can get a CE from their dealers! Actually EU customs is asking for CE papers. Dude, there are so many doing PWC business correct and they do it for customers. That sorry you wrote there is for taking money from customers. You should know it better as a dealer.

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    if you dont know the laws, contact kawasaki europa for more information, okay ??
    (31)206446869, (31)206425725 fax.
    Cool, they told me they are following EU rules That is good to know EU rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    please dont confuse the customers, and yourselve to, i think you had miss information about
    That was exact the same what i was trying to tell you!

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    if you get your skis from outside europa, like USA, you had no paper to register the skis, no paper for sxr and no paper from ultra, CEC for ultras
    you get only if you buy the skis from kawasaki europa
    When you beliefe in it, very very strong! i mean really strong, one day in become true! (you have to try that!)

    But for now its not true! Dude, just look around you there are Ultras on wather (EU kawi, Grey importers, self made ) How they got their German, Italien or Greece titles? What do you think? Without CE? Come on,


    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    on all import skis there is no warranty in europa, no official dealer can make warranty-claims for this skis, and if you get CEC-certifications from other companys, the skis are no kawasakis-brands anymore, they are made from this other comanys and this companys makes or makes not the warrantys, for the laws, and i think they dont make it
    Really? no warranty on gray importer ski? that is something i have to tell all that guys on water.
    In that case i am on your site, all people must buy their ultras from a Auth. dealer!

    And others, they own a grey import ski, when you have a problem, call me i hava a huge stock on Ultra parts! From a simple sticker to supercharger and whole engines!


    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    i hope this clears the sight and helps to inform you and the customers right.
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    are you a official-kawasaki-dealer ??, with an signed contract ??, in austria or europa ??
    have access to stuff i need

    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    do you see??, no more dotes and lines, but a legal information

    Thank you again, it was not perfect but it was a nice discussion


    Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    kind regards

    TEAM JUST
    Wish you all the best and dont take it personaly

    That posting looks really long but its not!

    regards,
    brani


  10. #10

    CE via CEC and about missinformation

    a nice discussion, and i think realy interesting to customers, and dealers to

    CE is only the paper that alowes to import into EU, this is not the paper to get a registration

    CEC or COC is the certification from the producter you need to get a registration

    no SXR had this CEC - paper, not from the producter, from kawasaki, so you ar not able to registrate a Kawasaki-SXR 800 in europa legal, and the CE to get it into eu is not complete, so you can sell it only with the sticker -- only for racing-- on it as a raceski, only to customers who goes to race this sxrs

    this ar the laws

    if you had a CEC for this skis, this is not from kawasaki, not from the producter, and if you had a complete CE you won it, because there is no emissions-test, no phone-tests from kawasaki, because the sxr does not reach this limits

    if you had ultras from around the world it is the same, you had no legal CE and no legal CEC to register this skis, if you had eu-ultras you get all papers you need for registration from kawasaki, this is legal

    we are not interest into selling via backdoor, we are interest to sell official and give the customer straight products, we are not interest to sell skis with papers from a good computer, or sell papers from some interesting companys for certified all, we are not interest to make a law-correction ourselve to sell more skis, or to sell via cheep money

    where you get you papers??, i am realy interest in it, because you are the only who had papers for SXRs, legal ones??

    yea, we ar sellers since 1994, and yes we know the ways to do, we know all backdoors and we know all --speaking legal--, we know our job best and we had happy customers, and i can look allways into a mirror and smile

    i dont make the laws, i am not realy happy about the roules to make a straight buisness, i am not happy about the money-difference usa europa, but we follow the roules, it is easyer to live, so i never must look back angry because a misstake against the roules

    and yes, this was a nice discussion, not personaly, only to correct something, but i feel tired to play the instructor and to explain the laws,
    time will show who is right

    kind regards

    TEAM JUST

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Funny pic thread
    By Green Hulk in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
  2. How come in each category I only see 10 threads?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
  3. How about a Member Ski's thread...?
    By 05RXPnoob in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:27 AM
  4. BITC* THREAD
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 12:44 PM
  5. Bay turns deadly for 2 on watercraft
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •