Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Seadoo oil

  1. #1
    kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    western pa.
    Posts
    133
    +1
    5

    Question Seadoo oil

    Anybody know where to buy doo oil at wholesale prices? thanks.


  2. #2
    King_Of_Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Catawba Island, Ohio
    Posts
    2,703
    I have never seen it sold at wholesale prices - just like Sea Doo parts. The lowest I've seen is $5-$5.50/quart, but that was last year... Ron

  3. #3
    Kyle- 05 GTX Limited Wetlightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Barneagt
    Posts
    29
    Where do you guys buy your oil online? I want to do an oil change soon & the local PWC shops dont have SeaDoo oil.

    Thx

  4. #4
    We have plenty, the only way to get wholesale prices on oil is to buy it by the Drum!! but thier is really no big discount!! BRP oil is around 11 dollars a Quart for the new oil, I wish they still made the 10w-40 4 stoke oil!! Hope there new oil does not affect the factory Superchargers that do not have metal washer? They say it wont, but time will tell

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlightning View Post
    Where do you guys buy your oil online? I want to do an oil change soon & the local PWC shops dont have SeaDoo oil.

    Thx
    I just purchased the SeaDoo 4-Tec Oil Change/Maintenance Kit from the online store for $55.00. The kit includes a gallon of oil, 3 spark plugs, oil filter and o-rings. Even the shipping was inexpensive.

    For details, click here

    The best part is it arrives right on your doorstep and you're helping to support this website.

  6. #6
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason Lake View Post
    I just purchased the SeaDoo 4-Tec Oil Change/Maintenance Kit from the online store for $55.00. The kit includes a gallon of oil, 3 spark plugs, oil filter and o-rings. Even the shipping was inexpensive.

    For details, click here

    The best part is it arrives right on your doorstep and you're helping to support this website.
    Thats a great kit... and it includes the new semi-synthetic BRP oil

  7. #7
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    You can also get the AMSOIL here form Jerry and support the site. Save up to 30% off AMSOIL Synthetic oil from the retail prices, by becoming a preferred customer. It is drop shipped to your door.

    http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...n/preferredapp

    The AMSOIL is safe for the supercharger clutches with no issues. There are a bunch of people here that have been using this oil for a long time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #8
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    You can also get the AMSOIL here form Jerry and support the site. Save up to 30% off AMSOIL Synthetic oil from the retail prices, by becoming a preferred customer. It is drop shipped to your door.

    http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?z...n/preferredapp

    The AMSOIL is safe for the supercharger clutches with no issues. There are a bunch of people here that have been using this oil for a long time.
    How did we know you would show up here...

  9. #9
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    How did we know you would show up here...

    LOL it is a sick sense

  10. #10
    SeaGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, N.C.
    Posts
    2,214
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    LOL it is a sick sense
    I hope you meant sixth sense.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Seadoo oil color
    By 785xp in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:54 PM
  2. SeaDoo oil
    By kawifan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
  3. SeaDoo oil
    By kawifan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:06 AM
  4. Seadoo Oil
    By MyTSiTalon in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:52 PM
  5. Seadoo Oil
    By dentonf250 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •