Legend in my own mind Sirhc7897's Avatar

Anybody with RXP running the RXPX washer in the Pump

I know the RXP-X comes with a slightly larger reducing washer in the pump for the water in flow. (green vs yellow for regular RXP)

I know the X (motor wise) is essentially somewhere between a Stage II & Stage II RXP (bigger supercharger, external IC, but stock RPM ECU). There are obviously some other differences as well but being very general this is correct.....

Is anybody running the larger green washer (stage II+ or higher level of modification)? I've got one sitting on the shelf right now and was going to put it in but was looking for some real world results first...

I know last some I had a intermittent high temp alarm that seememd to be resolved when I put a flush fitting that could be closed on the ski.......Wondering if adding water flow is going ot help this without causing other potential problems or potentially a performance drop from too much water (seems unlikely)...

+1
    I am running A green washer in my 06 RXP...I personaly cannot tell without a water temp guage if it is bringing the temps down or not...As far as performance?Its not gonna hurt to put it in...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc7897 View Post
    I know the RXP-X comes with a slightly larger reducing washer in the pump for the water in flow. (green vs yellow for regular RXP)

I know the X (motor wise) is essentially somewhere between a Stage II & Stage II RXP (bigger supercharger, external IC, but stock RPM ECU). There are obviously some other differences as well but being very general this is correct.....

Is anybody running the larger green washer (stage II+ or higher level of modification)? I've got one sitting on the shelf right now and was going to put it in but was looking for some real world results first...

I know last some I had a intermittent high temp alarm that seememd to be resolved when I put a flush fitting that could be closed on the ski.......Wondering if adding water flow is going ot help this without causing other potential problems or potentially a performance drop from too much water (seems unlikely)...
    Putting a water strainer on the inlet to the IC will also keep weeds and small stones from blocking the IC and J-pipe. It's well worth it... Ron

I am running the X green reducer in my 07 RXP pump to improve the flow of my XS IC
    I cant give you exact figures cause I did a few other mods at same time, including air-bleed on IC and throttle-body bored to 60mm, but I believe the green washer contributed to improve the overall performance of my IC
    No side-effect so far, but I wouldnt do it with a stock IC

Thread Information