Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Exclamation RXP-X fuel regulator!

    Hi all...
    I have established:
    Riva Stage 1
    and

    RIVA X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller & Housing
    RIVA Intake Manifold Upgrade Kit
    RIVA Pro-Series Aluminum Water Box
    RIVA Thermostat Kit
    RIVA 50lb Fuel Injector Kit

    The fuel regulator(RRFPR) is necessary to me?!
    or not?
    ECU Stock


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Dave Sharp dav_dman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    louisville Ky/so. IN
    Posts
    1,453
    +1
    1
    i thought you had to have a riva ecu to run the 50 lb injectors properly?

  4. #4
    Can put RRFPR or leave all as is?! There will be a harm to the engine?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    You should be fine with this setup. You shouldnt be needing the RRFPR until you go with more boost. The X ecu can cope with the 50 injectors like a 215 copes with 42s. They are mapped differently. Id say good to go. Have fun. R88

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo700 View Post
    Hi all...
    I have established:
    Riva Stage 1
    and

    RIVA X-Charger Pro-Series Impeller & Housing
    RIVA Intake Manifold Upgrade Kit
    RIVA Pro-Series Aluminum Water Box
    RIVA Thermostat Kit
    RIVA 50lb Fuel Injector Kit

    The fuel regulator(RRFPR) is necessary to me?!
    or not?
    ECU Stock
    All you need is the 50 lb injectors when running the Riva pro series supercharger upgrade on your X model ski. No need for a RRFPR.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    All you need is the 50 lb injectors when running the Riva pro series supercharger upgrade on your X model ski. No need for a RRFPR.
    i hear a lot of people load up on bottom end with the 50's will the stock injectors with the rrfpr work better 4 this set up

  9. #9
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    i hear a lot of people load up on bottom end with the 50's will the stock injectors with the rrfpr work better 4 this set up
    Nobody i know of loads up on the bottom end on the X model boats with the 50 lb injectors.

    Sure you aren't talking about regular RXP's with stock ECU's and 50's?
    Yes, that combination does load up the bottom end (too rich)

    The X ECU's are mapped differently and there is no problem running the 50's with stock ECU when you run the supercharger upgrade.

  10. #10
    Thanks Jerry!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 RXP-X Fuel Pressure Regulator Install
    By rxpx2012 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 08:52 AM
  2. WTB need two 07 or older rxp/rxt fuel pressure regulators
    By slydogge in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:46 PM
  3. WTB Stock RXP fuel regulator, maybe 42s too
    By Vern in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:44 PM
  4. WTB RXP Fuel Regulator
    By Skiworx in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:31 PM
  5. Want to purchase RXP, RXT Fuel Pressure Regulator
    By Mountain_GTI in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •