2004 HO wont start

I installed the Riva velocity stacks and had the security mode on , didnt think I had to disconect the battery, now it doesnt start, tried disconecting neg. terminal and pos. charged new Odessy batt. what the heck?

What does it do? turn over....anything??

It turns on the fuel pump and bilge. Yesterday I on hooked the battery , both terminals, found the starboard 3 amp fuse burned out, replaced, it then rolled over for about 1 sec. I released the start button and it would not roll over again, rechecked fuses and were fine. I am wondering if I broke a wire in one of the electrical plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by seamac View Post
    It turns on the fuel pump and bilge. Yesterday I on hooked the battery , both terminals, found the starboard 3 amp fuse burned out, replaced, it then rolled over for about 1 sec. I released the start button and it would not roll over again, rechecked fuses and were fine. I am wondering if I broke a wire in one of the electrical plugs.

Is it actually pumping fuel? Getting spark? Not familiar with HO or I would go into further detail...

The wind is blowing 50 mph and raining , so no tinkering with it today but all I can think to do next is to keep looking at the wiring.

sounds like your security system is armed...that is exactly what they do

I am going to brave the elements and try the remote on it now, thought about this earlier but figured if it rolled over it wasnt the security mode. I havnt used it but a couple times so hopefully its operator error, thanks.

You were right og, i feel like i should be on the short bus, i have an excuse , 2nd time i used the security mode. Thanks og.

You were right og, i feel like i should be on the short bus, i have an excuse , 2nd time i used the security mode. Thanks og.

Not alone, I did this last year after reaching into the water tight storage and bumping the alarm fob. I was sittign o nthe water for a lttle while trying to figure out WTF.

your welcome, the odd thing is how it will "try" to turn over in the security mode

Thread Information